Give me a Star Wars vs match and I will say who wins. (No EU. Although, I might consider it in certain situations.)

Sithfruit12's Avatar Sithfruit123/14/23 2:36 am
3/23/2023 10:20 pm
The Last Kirbalorian's Avatar The Last Kirbalorian
Sithfruit12
Level 15 : Journeyman Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GracieMockingjay
03/22/2023 7:32 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Mandolorian VS Darth Vader (who knows...?)
Sithfruit12
03/22/2023 9:51 pm
history
Lol Vader wins easily. Mando is really cool, but there are so many ways quick and easy ways Vader could win. The best outcome for Mando would be him surviving the fight. (Tbh I don't even think the best mandalorian in the Star Wars universe would beat Vader)
GracieMockingjay
03/23/2023 7:42 am
lol
wow
also
my sister said that Vader was a good guy, but I disagree. Who's right?
The Last Kirbalorian
03/23/2023 10:20 pm
Level 42 : Master Skinner
I would also say you were right
Sithfruit12
03/23/2023 6:18 pm
history
Well he was redeemed at the end, so I guess by the end of his life he was good. If you're not talking about the end then I would say he is definitely not a good person. He was extremely evil by the time he turned to the dark side. He does have his reasons for why he turned. The main reason he turned is because of the very questionable rules the jedi had. He thought that with the dark side he could bring back what he lost when he was a jedi. However, imo none of this excuses him for his crimes. He killed younglings, he killed innocent people just to make himself more seem more intimidating, he killed his own troops for failing him, he literally used the force to feed someone to their own pet, and without any thought he tells his officers blow up Leia's entire home planet (Which probably killed millions of people) just so that he could send a message. So imo Vader is probably one of the most ruthless and evil Star Wars characters.
GracieMockingjay
03/23/2023 6:20 pm
wow
so I was right
cowboycosmic
03/22/2023 6:58 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Cowboy
The heck's an EU supposed to mean? No European Union? No Energy Units? No Established Universe? (And if it's the third one, what're the Star Wars guys supposed to fight!? These hypotheticals work best when done Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny style.)
Sithfruit12
03/22/2023 9:45 pm
Lol. EU means extended universe. The extended universe for Star Wars would be the Legends comics. (Which aren't canon to Star Wars anymore.)

Also I'm doing Star Wars characters vs other Star Wars characters.
MrCryptic
03/14/2023 11:56 am
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
Mace Windu Vs Darth Vader
Sithfruit12
03/14/2023 10:20 pm
history
That is a really hard one. (Skip to the last two parts if you don't want to read this.)

Mace Windu is definitely one of the most powerful Jedi of his time. There are some statements that imply he is even more powerful than Yoda. When Yoda fought Darth Sidious he lost. When Mace Windu fought Darth Sidious he won because he has the ability to tap into the dark side. I heard the argument that Palpatine was holding back, but there is no real evidence to suggest that. In fact there are some statements that imply that Mace Windu was stronger than Palpatine. Anakin talks about how Obi-Wan is as powerful as Mace Windu and as wise as Yoda. That would imply that Mace Windu is stronger than Yoda. The strongest thing we have ever seen Yoda do is easily push a mountain over. That would mean Mace Windu should also be strong enough to push a mountain over.

Anakin was also very strong, but in the prequels he wasn't quite as strong as Yoda and Mace Windu. By the time Anakin turned to the dark side it is stated that he was stronger than Mace Windu and Yoda. That is until he fought Obi-Wan. By the time he fought Obi-Wan he lost because he was conflicted. There are several statements that say a character cannot do as well with the Force if they are conflicted. There is also the fact that since Obi-Wan trained Anakin he is able to counter a lot of his moves.

Both Mace Windu and Anakin are very skilled with a lightsaber. Mace Windu was able to defeat Palpatine. Anakin was able to defeat Count Dooku. Anakin was also able to defeat Ahsoka who was stated to be a master duelist at the time.

It is true that when Anakin got his suit he was nerfed. He was not used to fighting in a suit like that. However, later he learns to master the suit and he even becomes more powerful. It's stated that he becomes more powerful than Anakin. This means that when he is Darth Vader he is probably at the same level of Yoda and Mace Windu. (More evidence to suggest this is when he was able to use the force to shield his tie-advance from the blast of proton torpedoes which are mountain level.) He did lose to Luke once, but at that time he was conflicted and not as powerful as he usually is. You may be wondering if he is as powerful as Yoda and Mace Windu then why is he not able to beat Palpatine. That is because Palpatine also got much stronger in the original trilogy. If Darth Vader fought at Palatine in the prequels then he would win.

There is evidence to suggest that Vader surpassed Yoda and Mace Windu. Mace Windu should be able to lift a mountain with the force, but Vader was able to perform a feat in the comics that would be continent level. In Jedi Fallen order he was able to stop the water in the sea from falling on to him. That feat was estimated to be City level. Also there is a Jedi named Loden who was powerful enough to lift a mountain with the force, but he could not easily stop Starship blaster fire. It's stated that it took him all of his power to stop the blast. However, Darth Vader was able to deflect the Starship blaster fire with ease.

So it's probably a close battle, but at the end of the day I would say Vader wins. Tbh since he's the Chosen One it would make sense for him to eventually become more powerful than Mace Windu.
MrCryptic
03/16/2023 4:37 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
That was incredible thank you! It would be a intense duel to see if it ever become real. I'm starting to doubt that we will ever see Mace Windu again but in my mind he survived that fall out of Palpatine office. It would be cool to see a damaged older version of Windu and perhaps gets killed by Vader after an intense duel. Windu was a very interesting and cool character and I wish/hope to see more of him in animation or live action.
The Last Kirbalorian
03/14/2023 2:53 am
Din vs Jango
Sithfruit12
03/14/2023 3:26 am
Idk where Din ranks in the group of mando's, but he beat Paz once in close duel so I would say that probably puts him fairly high. (Since Paz is related to Pre Vizsla.) Jango Fett was regarded as the best bounty hunter of his time. (Which is why he was chosen for clone making)

In terms of feats Mando was able to beat a krayt dragon (with help) and defeat a Dark Trooper. Jango was able to fight off Obi-Wan and and he was able to kill a big beast and kill some jedi.

At the end of the day I would say Jango wins since fighting off Obi-Wan is a greater feat than anything Din has done. For context Ahsoka was able to easily fight Din. (And she would have easily won if it weren't for Din telling her to stop.) Ahsoka lost to Vader. Obi-Wan beat Vader twice. So Jango being able to fight Obi-Wan up close like that just shows how skilled and experienced he is.

Din might have better armor than Jango, but it doesn't really matter since Jango still has has plenty of ways he could blow Din up by using his rockets or explosives. (Btw we have already know that Din can be taken out by random explosions even while wearing beskar.)
The Last Kirbalorian
03/14/2023 3:29 am
that makes sense
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome