BENT Reboot: Chapter 2, The Mystery Unveilsbook

Elightin_elytra's Avatar Elightin_elytra4/8/23 12:58 am history
11 emeralds 207 5
4/8/2023 4:15 pm
GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist
Inspired by the works of GoldenScientist
By Elightin_elytra
  

  Evelyn packed up her bags, got ready, and bought some stationary after hearing the news. After waving her parents a heartfelt goodbye, she drove all the way to Stockholm. while passing, she saw some landmarks such as the Imperial Palace and some random place called "Mojang Sudios". After getting some chocolate and some boba tea, she arrived at the airport. Checking through all of the terminals, she found her's, which was I251420. After boarding and setting up her bags in the compartment, she then said "Ahhh... Finally, I can be in peace once more. I hope can enjoy my flight! Guess I'll watch some Taskmaster©and continue where I last left off." Unbenounced and her not counting, she had gone to various places around the world. When boarding the 20th flight, she saw a face 20 seats up (that being a Vindicator). "I feel like I've seen that face before..." thought Evelyn. She then heard the voice of an angel (being thereof an Allay) Evelyn then thought, "I feel like-, wait, maybe I should focus on the presentation. Yes, I should do that." As others came on, she started writing her presentation and as well her 1579th journal entry.
  After completing thereof, she arrived in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. "That, I guess, was an okay flight. Other than that baby named Tadpole, I think I'm good." said Evelyn. She then smelled something delightful once exiting out of the airport. "Oh my, wha-, what is that so pleasant, amazing smell and where is that coming from?" she thought. When she followed her sense of smell, she found the streets filled with amazing food, from spicy biriyani, mild samosas, to the fluffy idli! Looking at one of the letters, she thought it looked like the symbol of Pi (please don't say this to me or any other Tamilian)! When she got to the bus stop, she paid the bus driver 10 rupees (having exchanged her cash) and waited to get to Thanjuvar, where her hotel room was waiting for her. Once entering into her pristine, incense-filled room, she said, "Oh great! Now I can work in comfort and with a pleasant smell!" She decided to unpack her bags and finish the rest of her work there. When completing her work, she satisfying closed her laptop and decided to go to bed.
  When she got up, she heard the honks of the cars, trucks, and autos going by and the revving of the motor cycles."Why this in the morning" she groaned in discomfort. She then put on her clothes, got her briefcase, (in a quick hurry too, she also got her suitcase of clothes) and her laptop for the business presentation. "I can't believe it! I actually get to represent the company INTERNATIONALLY!" she said in excitement when driving there. Once she arrived there, she opened the door with a big breath. Like the letter promised, she saw international tech companies. But she didn't only see that, she saw the same people on the plane, and even more she felt she recognized. "Hello there Evelyn!" said Rayfield Connors. "Oh, hello there Ray! Aren't you just excited for this?!" He replied back "Oh sure I am! I just can't wait for the presentation you've made!" "Me too!" she said back.
  She then decided to ask a familiar face. It was a Piglin named Paige. Evelyn approached her and asked, "Um, hey there, have I seen you before? Anyways, my name is Evelyn. What's yours?" All of a sudden, Paige remembered all those memories, fun times, everything, and hugged Evelyn. "Evelyn! It's you, it's really you! Oh have I missed you very much! My name's Paige!" Remembering what had happened in the past, she then said, "I remember you! Oh have I missed you too! Anyways, where have you been and where's Aiden?" Paige replied, "We've been inside a pit in Turkmenistan and Aiden is down the hallway!" With this information, She ran and met Aiden, Where then Aiden said, "Nice to see you again. I was just talking to Peter, whose in the Charity section. You best be there soon!" "P-Peter? I haven't met him in such a long time. What will he think of me at this point?" she thought in nerve-racking anxiety. She then finally met Peter. With hesitation, she then tapped Peter behind his shoulder and said with a big breath, "How ar-, are you, Peter?" Peter remembering like everyone else, said, "My goodnes-, Evelyn! How have you been? I've never went a day without thinking about you!" Hearing this, Evelyn felt guilty, knowing she forgot nearly everyone.
  Then finally, it was time for the presentation. After giving her company's presentation and receiving a large applause, she decided to eat in the Tiger's Buffet with her friends. Little did they all know that everyone left and the doors were locked. "Well, now that was nice to eat!" said Frog. "Name one thing you can't eat." mumbled Alex. "Let's get back now!" sang Alayna (Allay), with a sweet, pristine voice. They then all decided to go to the front door. Zach (Zombie) decided to rattle the door. "It won't budge..." said Zach. "There's a backdoor, let's go there!" replied Silas (Skeleton). They rushed down the hallways and eventually made it there. "I'll open it!" volunteered Daryll (Drowned). "I need some fame anyways" he thought. But what happened is that the minute he pushed it open, a 20x50 meter trapdoor opened and all of them fell down into a great descent. Luckily, there were some mattress like cushions to break their fall. "Where are we?" asked Evelyn. "Beats me." replied Aiden. "Wait, I hear music, it's kinda upbeat and it's in Arabic. Let's go down that hallway!" said Calvin (Copper golem) "I understand Arabic!" said Harold (Husk). "Did we ask ripoff Zombie?" replied Patrick (Parrot) (dude, my guy the parrot just roasted him XD). The entire group paused their journey to go crazy over that roast. After a quick jeering, they continued. "Why should I ever open my blasted mouth? They don't even know the lyrics." scoffed Harold. They ran down the hall way for 10 KM, with food and drink from the buffet. "Anyways Harold, what are the lyrics?" asked Charles (Chicken). "They're saying 'Oh country, you're land is precious, in the trench my rifle sang', or that's what I'm thinking." "I know that song! It's 'Swords of Iraq'!" exclaimed Benjamen (Bunny). "Swords of who now?" asked Peter. "Swords of Iraq! A famous Arabian song!" "Let's just move on." said Brayden. When they made it nearby, they felt like they were to get the answer. Suddenly, they were knocked unconscious. Evelyn then woke up and heard the song "Padatha Patellam" from a radio. She then looked up and saw a dark figure with brown hair being somewhat visible, a blue tie and tuxedo, and whose monocle gleamed in a single beam of light. Evelyn, in her anger and fear, blurted and asked, "WHO ARE YOU?!"

                                                              To be Continued.....
How did you enjoy it? Please put your thoughts in the comments!

From the last part
-------------------------------------------
Commander_The_Fox-Rad
IGEBM-I'm liking this!
GoldenScientist-Nice! A new timeline is born!
Shoutouts to great participants and supporters! If you want to join, please comment below to join and vote for a new feature below!

(Does classic ping) GoldenScientist, CesarCarter, StarbucksLatias, IGEBM, Arianwyn, Zibonzi, KaiOceansword, BelleChxn, Darkfap, Rob333, Sus_Sus_2, AxolotlArmy, BlueBoyBuilds, CrownDeluxe, ikkefleresmaragder, TheMountaineer, Kefaku, Totodile, Veillax, anonpmc4072473, RYAN_LEVI_WEDDLE, ClayMan1077, Boggerzoomtrott, fatcat109_, Lioncat6, KacerASlabyReper, ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy, Luish54, _Grace, WhisperOfTheWild, & NoodleMouse
------------------------------------------
Cholan Empire:
:GoldenScientist, CesarCarter, Rob333, CrownDeluxe, BlitzFloh869071, phjic, pinkpenguin, blackconverses, Copper_boi111, CORRUPTRO HUNTER CAT, Darth_CWC, Diiby, DreamWanderer, fatcat109_, FISH5398, fox1hunter, GalaxiumNation2, GhostlyBit_57, Goldenflyfisher, Jozum5, KaiOceansword, KitKatCat, Kokano, Triskelion, Totodile, ManuelXXVI, MasterOfDisaster11, Mr-Kirbo, mrcool654321, Rakkitatoru, Shadyghost, SilverStarShine, spookyshxdow, StarbucksLatias, TheEvokerQueen, Tonytime34567, Trotelot, Tzyber, Veillax, Xx_Alone_1244 - Offical_xX, Zibonzi, anonpmc4072473, Jabooty2, Papa Enny, Spongie, Cacodemonplayer69, Doruk1, ikkefleresmaragder, ShadowOnTheLoose, snowyvulpixes, ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy, _Grace, WhisperOfTheWild, and LeLovesJazz!
(Group link: The Cholan Empire Federation on Planet Minecraft)
BENT Group link: The Official BENT Group Collective on Planet Minecraft
Song link for Padatha Patellam: Veerathirumugan - Paadatha Paatellam Song - YouTube
--------------------------------------------
That's all, wait, Join the kitchen by joining any one of these groups.

Poll ended 04/28/2023 12:58 am.

Elightin_elytra
Level 33 : Artisan Warrior