BENT Reboot Ch.5: The First Battle Beginsbook

GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist 2/12/2024 12:37 pm history
14 emeralds 212 4
2/12/2024 12:37 pm
GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist
BENT Chapter 5: The First Battle Begins
Inspired by: GoldenScientist
Authored by Elightin

SEIZURE ALERT: BENT ALWAYS USES BRIGHT COLORS TO SHOW WHO IS WHO. PLEASE TAKE A WHILE TO GET USE THIS.

  The soul soon then entered Phil. As soon as it happened, Phil felt the over-surging power of the dark soul going through him, moreover, it was painful. With that, he cried in pain, "Aghh... My head... it hurts!" Charles quickly turned around. Charles then asked, "Hey Phil, are you okay? If you're not feeling well, we can always tur-" Phil then whipped his tail and knocked back Charles. Alayna quickly noticed. "Hey, Phil, what was that for? It's not like Charles insulted you or something!" Harry quickly helped up Charles. Even after hearing those words, Phil had no response. Unbenounced to the rest of the group (who now noticed Phil), he had gone rogue. Without hesitation, Phil flew up into the air. "Where does he think he's going?" asked Peter. Within a second after his question, Phil turned back down and swooped towards them at full force. With his jaw wide open, the soul taking control of him had made it seem it had full intention of hurting them. Peter stepped forward, but like the rest of the group, he kept his eyes closed in fear. But within that much time, a metal clang was heard. The rest of the group opened their eyes. They then opened their eyes and saw Elightin holding his machete. "Get back, I'll deal with him." As everybody moved back cautiously, Elightin seemed like he was struggling against the brute force of Phil. Phil then let loose on his grip to inflict more force on the already rusty machete. But within that gap of time, Elightin then used the side of his machete to knock back Phil several feet down. He then turned back to the rest of the already alert contestants. "If you want to go to Pachamalai, it's best if we go now! We only have so much time till, whatever that was, comes back."

  So, with that, they quickly ran off. After running for a while, they made it to the pathway up the Mountain. "Can-*INHALE*- we take a break now? Most of us here *INHALE* are exhausted!" asked Peter. "I'm not exhausted!" replied Vector. "Yeah, that's because you can fly," replied Silas. "We can take a quick break! In the meanwhile, you guys can talk, do whatever you want, for now," answered Elightin. "What's the 'for now' for?" asked Scott. "Note that there could be a rampant Phantom that could come at us at any second." replied Elightin. "Oh yeah..." acknowledged Scott. And so they rested for the next 10 minutes, some chatting, while others just admiring the sheer beauty of the landscape. After that, Elightin then said, "I think we're done here! Let's get a move on up on the trail!" Upon hearing this, all of them quickly soon got up and traveled up the trail. It would take a while to make it to the village near the top, so most made their time just talking about how their time was after BENT was canceled. Most were happy and compliant, but Zachary had still despised Elightin. "What's the point of this, Elightin? Like for example, how come you were there right on time? Were you stalking us?" questioned Zachary. "I wanted to make sure you guys were like, you know, safe." replied Elightin. "Don't you know to respect people's privacy? I wouldn't even be surprised if you gave this information to an entire group!" responded Zachary. "I know what I did may come off as nosey, but I just didn't want anyone bad to hurt anyone here. There's some-" Elightin was then interrupted. "Oh, so you think that we're weak and we're helpless. If it seems like that I might as well..." Zachary then started pulling out his sword. "STOP!" yelled Isabella. "Zachary, he didn't provoke you, he didn't insult you, he didn't do anything to you! Why are you picking a fight against the same person that saved us." "Just stop, I shouldn't have followed you. That's on me," said Elightin. "It's just best if we remain silent the rest of the way."

  With silence, they finally made it to the serene mountain village of Pachamalai. Deciding to break the silence, Alayna then exclaimed, "WOW, THIS PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL! I MEAN, LOOK AT THE LANTERNS, AND THE PRETTY SMALL FOUNTAIN, AND THE SMALL HOUSES!" The sun had just set and it brought awe to the rest of the group. "You know why I suggested you guys should come here?" "Why?" asked Charles. "You see that building right in front of you?" asked Elightin. "Yeah. What does that have to do with anything?" questioned Eli. "Well, that's a blacksmithing and coffee shop. Forget about the coffee, focus on the blacksmithing shop. Unlike most blacksmithing shops, this one stands out!" "And why is that?" asked Evelyn. "That's because it has a special service where you can get your weapons enchanted with a powerful stone called 'Chotarius'. This stone will pretty much enhance your weapon's strength and durability." "That will probably help us!" exclaimed William. "You know, as a Wandering Trader, I always feel like someone wants to kill me! With these weapons, I can-" "No one asked..." interrupted Paige. "Anyways, I'll sit in the cafe as I wait for you guys. Might as well order myself a coffee." With that, the contestants entered the blacksmithing part of the shop. With a tiny bell alerting the vendor about their entrance, he then introduced himself. "Oh hello there, you must be customers! My name is Crupaliun. How may I help you today?" "Oh, we wanted to get our weapons enchanted. We heard you could enchant it with some stone?" replied Wyatt (Warden). "I sure can! Give me your weapons and I can do it in a jiffy!" And so he did. He got the shining blue stone and soon cut off the middle of each handle to insert a stone. With that, a blue tint now engulfed the weapons with each stone inserted. But as he kept on doing that, the group was mesmerized by his craftsmanship. When he was finished, Winston (Wolf) then remarked, "Wow, you're really good. Who taught you?" Crupaliun then replied, "Ah, my teacher. His name was Gabriel, but he went by a different name, like a lock or something. I was 14 at the time. I'm now 18... But another good thing about him is that he was a cop. The sad thing though is that he went missing 3 years ago. Makes you realize how fast time goes by... If you're interested, you can try some of our food here!" With that, they decided to go through the door that led to the cafe. "With that, what could I get for ya?" asked Crupaliun. "What's Mutton Biriyani?" asked Vector. Elightin, who was already sitting down and sipping on his coffee, spat out his coffee and coughed. "You don't know what's mutton biriyani? Why, it's the best rice dish IN THE WORLD!" "What can be so great about it? It's not like it's as good as any other Asian dish. Like, Tamil food must be that stup-" Zachary was interrupted. "Don't even complete that sentence. Just try it and give me your thoughts..." "I'll get you all a bowl for free for sampling and eating!" responded Crupaliun. Within 5 minutes, he got several bowls ready and slid each one down the table with a spoon in each one. At first, they were hesitant, but Crupaliun encouraged them to eat up. With that encouragement, Peter picked up his spoon and decided to eat it. At first, it seemed spicy, but with accompanying side spices and more, it seemed like a wonderful burst of flavor. "Hey, this stuff is actually really good!" exclaimed Peter. Upon hearing the enthusiasm from Peter, they decided to take a taste for their self. With that, many loved it. Even Zachary had seemed to enjoy it! Many called for seconds and for a moment, it genuinely seemed like everybody had been enjoying themselves. But it wouldn't remain like that for long.

  They then heard a gigantic trembling go across the entire village. Charles then decided to go out the doors to check what just happened, but he didn't come back in. Instead, he stood there in fear and yelled, "GUYS, YOU SHOULD COME SEE THIS!" Everyone, including Elightin, decided to come out. When they themselves saw it, they could do nothing but be as afraid as Charles (well most were afraid). What they saw was a titan-sized phantom overshadowing the village, sending projectiles of dark souls down on the village. Villagers (not MC ones) ran and sought shelter. The phantom then shrieked in a low pitch. Alayna then looked attentively and closely. "Is that... PHIL?!" asked a surprised Alayna. (uses the classic words) "What the heck are we supposed to do now!?" asked Charles. "Fight. That's what we'll do. It's either we die or we defend and live." answered Peter. "Finally, something I can agree on!" replied Zachary. They decided to confidently pull out their enchanted weapons, but they had a discouraged look on whether they'd win or not.

AND THAT'S A WRAP!
I Hope You Liked It!
Sorry for the wait, and I promise I'll keep up with my schedule too! Now here are some shoutouts (not announcements or annoying pings)

Anyways, tell me what you think of it! Your response and comments help me decide what to change and what to keep!

From the last part
----------------------------------
_Grace- WOOP WOOP!
WhisperOfTheWild- I'm awake; it's really cool!
GoldenScientist-cool!
AxolotlArmy-so many colors...
LeafpoolCat2009-Good job!
-------------------------------------
Shoutouts to great participants and supporters(not announcements)!

(Does classic ping) GoldenScientist, CesarCarter, StarbucksLatias, IGEBM, Arianwyn, Zibonzi, KaiOceansword, BelleChxn, Darkfap, Rob333, Sus_Sus_2, AxolotlArmy, BlueBoyBuilds, CrownDeluxe, ikkefleresmaragder, TheMountaineer, Kefaku, Totodile, Veillax, anonpmc4072473, RYAN_LEVI_WEDDLE, ClayMan1077, Boggerzoomtrott, fatcat109_, Lioncat6, KacerASlabyReper, ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy, Luish54, _Grace, WhisperOfTheWild, & NoodleMouse anonpmc4611129, autumn, r a i n b o w, Silabear, Marshal GrossDeimosStein, Bubbles_
------------------------------------------
Cholan Empire:
:GoldenScientist, CesarCarter, Rob333, CrownDeluxe, BlitzFloh869071, phjic, pinkpenguin, blackconverses, Copper_boi111, CORRUPTRO HUNTER CAT, Darth_CWC, Diiby, DreamWanderer, fatcat109_, FISH5398, fox1hunter, GalaxiumNation2, GhostlyBit_57, Goldenflyfisher, Jozum5, KaiOceansword, KitKatCat, Kokano, Triskelion, Totodile, ManuelXXVI, MasterOfDisaster11, Mr-Kirbo, mrcool654321, Rakkitatoru, Shadyghost, SilverStarShine, spookyshxdow, StarbucksLatias, TheEvokerQueen, Tonytime34567, Trotelot, Tzyber,
Veillax, Xx_Alone_1244 - Offical_xX, Zibonzi, anonpmc4072473, Jabooty2, Papa Enny, Spongie, Cacodemonplayer69, Doruk1, ikkefleresmaragder, ShadowOnTheLoose, snowyvulpixes, ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy, _Grace, WhisperOfTheWild, LeLovesJazz, SpartanHarv, TravisaInc, RB22486, LegendarySi, _-Zuimba Wields a Blackhole-_, 20w14infinite

(not mentioned? I'll edit as soon as you ask!)

(Group link: The Cholan Empire Federation on Planet Minecraft)
-------------------------------------------
BENT Group link: The Official BENT Group Collective on Planet Minecraft

Elightin_elytra
Level 33 : Artisan Warrior