BENT Reboot Ch.3: The Wheel Now Turnsbook

Elightin_elytra's Avatar Elightin_elytra6/9/23 11:00 am scheduled history
6/19/2023 7:24 pm
Elightin_elytra's Avatar Elightin_elytra
Inspired by GoldenScientist
Authored by Elightin_elytra
(DISCLAIMER: Mentioned eliminations don't include any depictions of blood or gore. Just think of it being transferred via blue deteriorating pixels)

  "Who are you and what the heck do you want to do me, I mean any of us?!" The golden glare of the monocle reflected back at her. "Depends whatsoever. Whether that be it either a battle or a competition-" The figure was hastenly interrupted. "Competition? I never signed up for this!" replied back Zachary. "Ahem, what about the rest of us? We're all ghosts or something?" retaliated Aiden. "STOP ARGUING!" shouted the mysterious figure. "Continue if you want to lose...." continued the figure. "What do we get if we lose? We get a quesadilla and go home?" asked Patrick (Parrot). "You'll just have to wait to see!" said the mysterious figure in a sing-songy voice. "For now, just advance down the hallway and get some rest. Also cancel any alarms you have on" "Why is that so o great master of hosts?" asked Silas (Skeleton). "Basic knowledge. Haven't you gone to geography class? You know what, just go get some rest." After this command, they went to their "dorms" with both anxiety and rage. "He's forcing us to stay here. Why would a person do that?" asked Alex (Pillager). Because they're a psycho, we get it." answered Gregory (Glare). "Just make sure not to drop me Peter!" squealed Toddles (Tadpole). "No worries, Toddles, I won't drop you." "You better..." They then all went to sleep.
  Then all of a sudden in the morning, a trumpet like that of an elephant's trumpeting (Kombu) rang in the morning. "What the-, why in the morning?" questioned Phil (Phantom). "We all know he's a psycho, so this is usual" replied Winston (Wolf). "Move on contestants. You're going to face your first stage of the contest." "Oh my goodness.... what did we get into to?" said Richard (Ravager). They then advanced down the corridor. When they came out, they felt a velvet carpet and saw that the carpet was green. As they looked around their surrounding, Charles said, "This reminds me of something....." All of a sudden, a wooden hammer smashed in front of them. "Woah, that was close!" exclaimed Aiden. The mysterious one, wanting to tell them, spake on the PA, said, "Watch out for the hammers and beagle robots! This is also a race." "Beagle robots? Now I'm remembering something about a Duck..." said Charles. "Who cares? I'm going to win this race!" said Calvin (Copper Golem). Calvin the looked at Aiden, with a grin on his face. "Hey Aiden, say goodbye!!! HAHAHAHA!" "Wait, what?" All of a sudden, Aiden was pushed to right where the hammer would be and was smashed. "Aiden!!!" cried out Paige. She then looked at Calvin and threw her axe at him. Calvin then was smashed by hammer. "That's what you get tin can!" Paige yelled. "Stop, this is what the psycho wants you to do!" said Peter. "That's the opposite-" again, the mysterious one was interrupted. "Well guess what, it is." said back Peter. Then, Peter when running down the carpet that went down the bank, he tripped on a gold bar, dropping Toddles. "Oh crap, what did I do?..." A hammer then crushed any remaining bits of Toddles. Everyone then looked at Peter disappointedly and tsked at Peter. "Oh come on, it was the stupid gold bar!" "Save it Peter." said Eeyore (Sniffer). "McDuck Bank?.... I feel that I'm remembering a game or series of sorts." said Charles. Then, a mechanical works of some sort approached them. "It's a Beagle Thief!" yelled Velma (Villager). Daryll, with no hesitation, threw his trident at the mechanical beast (not BoTW). "DUCKTALES! Guys, I know how to go through this level. Follow me!" exclaimed Charles. "Okay I guess so..." said Vector. "Don't guess so, know so!" said Alayna. "Sometimes you're too optimistic sis..." replied Vector.
  With the help of Charles, they took down mechanical monstrosities and made it to the second floor. They then opened the door and thought it was over. "Ahh, the worst is over." said Mark (Moobloom). Then a large and hidious mecahnical beast appeared from the floor. "Why did you have to open your big mouth MARK?" asked Simon (Spider). "What the hel-" Zach was interrupted. Again, everyone stared at him. "Don't even think about it, try to say something else." encouraged William (Wandering Trader). "What the heck is that?" rephrased Zach. "Better." The mechanical beast was a large beagle. With that, the large beast started to throw a large metallic ball at them. Too bad not everyone dodged it. Andrea (Axolotl) was hit and destroyed. Charles then pointed out and said, "Notice that big safe above the thing? Cut the rope off and make it fall onto it. It'll then reveal its weak spot, its head!" I guess we better listen to you then." said Silas. "I've got this!" said Paige and threw her golden axe to cut the rope. Since it worked, Peter landed his first blow, making it lose 1/4 of its health. "This time, I'll cut the rope!" said Vector. And with a swift slice, the safe crashed on the beagle and Vector landed his blow, and with two strikes, took 1/2 of its health. But just as Vector came out, he was captured and destroyed, crushed (even though he's a ghost). The beast, having had enough blows, became even more difficult. It roared and struck fear in everyone. Zachary, having enough of being disregarded as one afraid of almost everything, took Evelyn's bow and arrow (which was followed by a "Hey!") and Paige's junk axe (junk being netherite in Piglin terms). He shot the rope and flurry rushed on the robot, destroying it. "Wow Zach, didn't know you had it in you!" exclaimed Evelyn. "I guess every now and then I've got to show some braveness." He was then surrounded by a round of applause.
  Then, a door (which was the exit) opened. "Time to get out!" cheered Woodrow (Wither Skeleton). "Agreed." said everyone in unison. When they came out, they saw a wondrous campus in front of them. They stood in marvel and saw the splendor of the Cholan architecture. Then, they saw the clothe belonging to the host enter into the shadows. "Okay now, tell us who you are and what you will do to Aiden, Calvin, Toddles, Andrea, and Vector." questioned Evelyn. "Since you won the first level, I'll tell you. My name is Elightin. Vector will be fine. The rest will have to be decided on. They're still alive. But they have a 25% chance of living. After they're voted on-" "VOTED?!" Paige suprisedly said. "LET ME FINISH! Yeesh. After they're voted on, 1 will die. But, they'll be revived after 5 moons and will spectate the rest of the competition. There, finished." "Again, we never signed up for this Elightin psycho." said Caroline (Cat). "Actually, you did. It was on the back of the waiver you signed." "There was a back?!" exclaimed Peter. "Okay, raise of hands. How many of you read the back?" asked Elightin. A large raise of hands showed. All except the former contestants (coincidence?). Harfeld (Hoglin) proposed a deal. "Elightin, what about this? You let us go and no harm done to us? It's a win-win!" "What about no?" They all sighed in exhaustion. "Anyways, I've got to show you the way to the Marketplace." "What about the others?" asked Calvin (Camel). "They'll just have to hope the best." Elightin said solemnly. He led them to the Marketplace. But just as under the pomegranate orchards, several grabbed their weapons. Then they all said, "Now!" Evelyn shot her arrows and Peter threw his axe. "Looks like there's gonna be more than just the red of pomegranate juice here!" said Carl (Creeper).
                                                                    To be Continued......

And so, who to eliminate?

Wait for Chapter 4, which is coming real soon!

Anyways, tell me what you think of it! Your response and comments help me decide what to change and what to keep!

From the last part
----------------------------------
GoldenScientist-"Sweet! I will be watching with excitement how this reality plays out"
Commander_The_Fox-"Awesome"
Arianwyn-"Nice!"
BelleChxn-"I like it!"
IGEBM-"It was nice seeing them all reunite"
---------------------------------
Shoutouts to great participants and supporters(not announcements)! If you want to join, please comment below to join and vote for who should be eliminated

(Does classic ping) GoldenScientist, CesarCarter, StarbucksLatias, IGEBM, Arianwyn, Zibonzi, KaiOceansword, BelleChxn, Darkfap, Rob333, Sus_Sus_2, AxolotlArmy, BlueBoyBuilds, CrownDeluxe, ikkefleresmaragder, TheMountaineer, Kefaku, Totodile, Veillax, anonpmc4072473, RYAN_LEVI_WEDDLE, ClayMan1077, Boggerzoomtrott, fatcat109_, Lioncat6, KacerASlabyReper, ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy, Luish54, _Grace, WhisperOfTheWild, & NoodleMouse
------------------------------------------
Cholan Empire:
:GoldenScientist, CesarCarter, Rob333, CrownDeluxe, BlitzFloh869071, phjic, pinkpenguin, blackconverses, Copper_boi111, CORRUPTRO HUNTER CAT, Darth_CWC, Diiby, DreamWanderer, fatcat109_, FISH5398, fox1hunter, GalaxiumNation2, GhostlyBit_57, Goldenflyfisher, Jozum5, KaiOceansword, KitKatCat, Kokano, Triskelion, Totodile, ManuelXXVI, MasterOfDisaster11, Mr-Kirbo, mrcool654321, Rakkitatoru, Shadyghost, SilverStarShine, spookyshxdow, StarbucksLatias, TheEvokerQueen, Tonytime34567, Trotelot, Tzyber, Veillax, Xx_Alone_1244 - Offical_xX, Zibonzi, anonpmc4072473, Jabooty2, Papa Enny, Spongie, Cacodemonplayer69, Doruk1, ikkefleresmaragder, ShadowOnTheLoose, snowyvulpixes, ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy, _Grace, WhisperOfTheWild, and LeLovesJazz!
(Group link: The Cholan Empire Federation on Planet Minecraft)
-------------------------------------------
BENT Group link: The Official BENT Group Collective on Planet Minecraft

Credits:
-------------
Ducktales Remastered level 1; Boss Theme-Ducktales Remastered

Poll ended 06/19/2023 8:33 am.

Elightin_elytra
Level 33 : Artisan Warrior