I Need Ideas For My Mod

Drake__archer's Avatar Drake__archer3/31/24 8:51 pm
1 emeralds 131 3
5/8/2024 5:38 pm
illager's Avatar illager
I want to make a minecraft mod where you can basically become an Illager, as in join the Illagers' side.

I also wanted to add a new creature you could ride, but I need some ideas for it.

For context, the Evoker Fang always reminded me of an IRL Crocodile, so I thought, what if I added a new mob similar to the Ravager, but it was instead a crocodile-like creature, with an Evoker Fang as its head?

It would attack by digging into the ground and sitting there, waiting for something to come near, where it would come up and devour its victims, but the only way you could see it would be by looking for its teeth sticking out.

The only problem is, I can't figure out what to name it, so I was thinking maybe you guys have some ideas?

If you have ideas for the name of this new creature, (or just ideas for the mod), leave them in the comments below!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Drake__archer
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder