Help me make neon sign advertisements for a fictional cyberpunk city!wb_incandescent

Pixperfect's Avatar Pixperfect8/15/22 9:58 am
1 emeralds 110 5
11/14/2022 9:01 pm
A Foundation Employee's Avatar A Foundation Employee
Hi everyone! I'm currently in the midst of making a resource pack for my upcoming adventure map. It's going to be a short, but sweet action-packed experience set in a Bladerunner-style city on Mars, and it's going to need a lot of neon signs.

Come up with some names for fictional businesses you would find in a futuristic Martian city and I'll choose the ones I like the most and make neon signs for them. I'll be sure to give credit to anyone whose sign makes it into the finished product. This project is kind of a love letter to 80s sci-fi/action movies, so feel free to make references to the movies you love!

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing what all of you come up with! :)

Pixperfect
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Procrastinator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

A Foundation Employee
11/14/2022 1:27 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Not very sure if you’re still working on this, but i have an advertisement!

The Blurred Food: This Wonderful goop can turn into Any Possible Food Combo! Just put it in you’re mouth, think of a certain food, and let the wonderful flavors into you’re mouth! With over 8000 TRILLION DIFFERENT FOOD COMBOS!! (End of Ad) This took too much thought for my ape brain, bye!
Pixperfect
11/14/2022 12:44 pm
This project is in limbo at the moment. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue it-- if not, I might just upload the assets for people to use in their own projects.
A Foundation Employee
11/14/2022 9:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Understandable.
Wolf_with_Scarf
08/15/2022 10:43 am
Level 49 : Master Wolf
(Re-posted form your previous thread, with some more additional ideas.)

VISION FRAME : Experience Outside on The Comfort of Your Couch
Probably could be used for some Virtual Reality tech ads or something like that.

FLESH MEAT : It's Totally "Real Meat"
Basically, just a lab grown meat but false advertising.

BOLT Firearms
A parody of the real life Colt firearms brand. Maybe for the logo you could stylize the "T" in BOLT to be an actual bolt.

Nocturne Drinks: Keeps you awake like a wolf in the night.
Basically, an energy drinks brand that mostly target people who have to works at night. Might contain some substances that's considered illegal.

And if you're going for the dystopian style cyberpunk, I suggest having some propaganda ads as well, maybe promoting the new president or bad propaganda about nearby country or something along those lines.

And wow! That's an interesting idea, I'm always a fan of cyberpunk stuffs. Really excited for this adventure map and I wish you luck on making this map as well.
Pixperfect
08/15/2022 10:46 am
Ooh, I really like Bolt Firearms! It makes me think of an energy bolt from a star wars blaster gun or something
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome