| Free builder! [ Closed for now ] |

sunnyrays05's Avatar sunnyrays0511/11/22 12:53 pm history
2 emeralds 403 5
12/26/2022 9:50 am
MidWolfhunter's Avatar MidWolfhunter
| Edit : Set up a new computer so can play on Java now! ^^ |

| I’ve had some free time lately and want to get some building practice in! ( I also need some inspiration on what to build ^^’ ) I’ll try my best to make your ideas come to life for free! :) |

-

| Feel free to suggest anything, but I work best with more intricate fantasy-themed structures! Please keep in mind - I currently play on Java edition, meaning I won’t be able to join a server that does not support that! ( I may be able to get Bedrock edition working as well, so still feel free to comment if you have a bedrock world! ) If I like your idea, I’ll PM you and join your server to build it there for you - though it may take some time so please be patient! |

-

| Just fill out this form in the comments! |

IGN :
Idea of the build ( Please be detailed! ) :
Reference photos ( opt. ) :
Anything else! :

-

| Examples of some of my builds on my account profile! |

sunnyrays05
Level 20 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MidWolfhunter
12/26/2022 9:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey there Sunnyrays05!

I actually have a fantasy themed lobby that I'm currently working on. It's bedrock edition, and hopefully you have Windows 10 edition to build with me. What do you say? We can teach each other new techniques and new building ways. I have over 7 years experience in fantasy building. And was hoping to build with someone like you. Let me know if you are available.

Message me on Discord at MidWolfhunter#8913

I look forward in hearing from you!
SharKevan37
12/19/2022 3:47 pm
Level 49 : Master Blockhead
i need a builder too for the spawn and maps ip: [mc.freefuner.net] or [192.168.1.120] !
CraftieLucas
12/16/2022 5:12 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Waffle
Make a bus
It is green
GeorgeJenkins_
11/12/2022 5:08 am
Level 10 : Journeyman System
history
Yes hello I would love for you to create a build for a mob arena.

I had a mobarena that was a dimly lit village on a rainy map in swamp biome. I somehow managed to lose that map though.

The new build I want to create for a mobarena is a similar town structure but I would like it split up into 4 separate sections.

The 4 sections will be turned into 4 mobarenas with progressing difficulty, the easy section will look like a normal town, and as the sections get harder

they start to turn more demonized.

Here is an image of my old mobarena map.
https://imgur.com/a/HKqqE0z

I like having a large central structure that is circled around, none of the buildings should be enterable, obstacles such as fence posts, cobwebs, etc are desirable. Terrain height levels shouldnt change immediately by more than 2 blocks. This is for my RPG server at airgenefactions.net

https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/airgene-factions/

Come check us out if you are interested or bored I'd love to chat.

My ign is GeorgeJenkins_
sunnyrays05
11/12/2022 11:41 am
Level 20 : Expert Architect
Sent you a PM!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome