Hey there, I am thebaum64cake

thebaum64's Avatar thebaum649/19/23 5:20 pm history
5 emeralds 824 5
9/25/2023 2:49 pm
thebaum64's Avatar thebaum64
Guess I never made one of these back in the day whenever I made an account so.. better late than never I suppose.

Hello, my name is thebaum64 and I am a Minecraft Resource Pack creator. A good few of you have probably seen my name here and there on this site or others like Curse. I am a longtime maker of texture packs and all that good stuff. A couple of my packs and a screenshot of each I really like!

Dramatic Skys

Default HD

Enough with that though, might as well tell you some more about me. I do have a life outside of Minecraft but it has been a part of my life for so long now I could not really imagine things without it. Outside of Minecraft texture work as a hobby, I also do some traditional art as well as collect sneakers.

For traditional art I do pen and ink style sketches. I use an iPad Pro using Procreate. I have my brush to mimic a pen to keep it as close to my physical art as possible. I have always had a preference for pen and ink. I love the look of it, and I love cross hatching work. I don't really do color as my brain does not really.. think in that way. When I think of shading I see cross hatching and layering. I don't like think in color. Not sure how else to describe it. Here is an example of one of my sketches I thinked turned out quite well:

Naruto (Nine Tails) Digital Ink

Not really sure what else to put here but I am happy to answer any questions you have below. Open to any questions regarding me, what I do, etc. Kinda like a QnA. Would happily share more to a community that has always treated me well. If you do want to check out some of my projects you can click those links above and or my profile in general.

Some other links:

Patreon (Support me and my work)

Twitter

Instagram

Steam

My Traditional Art

Thank you for reading and getting this far, if you're a fan feel free to show some love to my projects here. Diamonds, Hearts, and Emeralds are always appreciated, same with follows and all that. Not needed ofc! Like I said if you have any additional questions please feel free to ask!
thebaum64
Level 94 : Overlord Creator