Zhyrr's Terraforming contest

Zhyrr's Avatar Zhyrr10/6/20 11:02 am history
30 emeralds 1.8k 6
10/8/2020 6:21 pm
Gamer_360's Avatar Gamer_360

Event Description:

Main Description:

This will be a terrain only competition/event. Where we are orientated to the fun part of such event. Therefore we do not hate on each other’s builds and it does not matter how skilled you are when it comes to making terrains.

Rules:

The rules which have to be followed in order to make it a valid entry:
  • Make a map with at least 2 biomes. Biomes may also be biomes which are not (yet) introduced in the vanilla Minecraft. Think of space biomes, Floating island biomes, etc. etc..
  • You can only enter with your own work, when you are stealing someone his/her work you will be disqualified from the Event.
    • By stealing we do not mean, using people their Worldpainter brushes, open/paid macros or any open/paid objects.
  • The terrain should be 512x512 at bare minimum, any terrain under this size will not be judged, and thus disqualified.
  • All sorts of terrain generation tools are allowed, to name a couple: Worldmachine, Worldpainter, WE, VS, Arcaniax’s plugins, Worldcreator, GEAE, etc. etc..
  • Real world data is not allowed
  • map version/format must be 1.12.2 or higher, in vanilla world format with no modded blocks

Presentation:
  • Your map has to be on https://www.Planetminecraft.com With a world download.
  • Your presentation needs to have at least 5 screenshots of the terrain from different angles. Any renders made with the following programs: Blender, C4D or Chunky do not count as screenshots. But do give extra points presentation wise.

To enter the contest please Join the following discord server and follow the instructions in the Rules channel.

https://discord.io/zhyrr
Zhyrr
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sweetheart