Summer of Skins 2020map

Wildcard_Gamer's Avatar Wildcard_Gamer5/29/20 10:56 pm history
23 emeralds 615 14
6/16/2020 2:57 pm
m0cchi's Avatar m0cchi
SUMMER IS HERE! WHICH MEANS...
It's time for a new event! I decided to make a somewhat daily skinning style event, but it's not required that you do it daily. For the next 2 months, these 18 challenges are for any challenger to complete, and while doing 18 would be fun, you can also just do one side. Each side has 9 challenges, on the left side, we have the JOURNEY route, and on the right side we have the CHALLENGE route. Tag any skins you make for summer of skins with #SOS2020. When you complete the route, send me a collection with all 9 of the skins, and I'll give you a personalized pixel trophy. The challenges for each route are listed below, along with the progress of all the challengers! The event ends when July ends, so you have until then to get your 9 skins done!
If you want progress bars for your route, click here!
JOURNEY ROUTE
DAY 1 Pirate OC - In order to go on a journey, you need an adventurer! Make a pirate based OC to go on the journey! It doesn't have to be perfect, because you can redesign it later.
DAY 2 Shells - After a day on the water, you land on an island full of tons of shells! Make a skin based on the theme: shells!
DAY 3 Ocean - The next day is spent in the ocean, make a skin based on the theme: ocean!
DAY 4 Fantasy - Sometimes when you get bored on the journey, you come up with all sorts of things, make a skin based on the theme: fantasy!
DAY 5 OC Redesign - After a few days on the journey, you may have thought of some changes to make to your OC, so it's a good time to redesign it! If not, you can always give it a cooler outfit without changing it too much.
DAY 6 Glitter - You come across all kinds of treasure! Make a skin based on the theme: glitter!
DAY 7 Gold - After selling all the treasure, you're rich! Make a skin based on the theme: gold!
DAY 8 Monster - Uh oh! It looks the the monster wants it's treasure back! Make a skin based on the theme: monster!
DAY 9 OC Dress Up - After traveling the sea, finding treasure, and fighting monsters, your OC is going to retire, after all you've been through, they deserve a cooler outfit!
CHALLENGE ROUTE
DAY 1 Song Skin - We all have some favorite songs, make a skin inspired on a song you like!
DAY 2 Gift Skin - There's all kinds of skinners on PMC, so maybe you should give one of them a gift! Make a nice skin for somebody!
DAY 3 6 Colors - Skins with tons of colors are nice, but sometimes it's nice to limit yourself! Make a skin with only 6 colors!
DAY 4 Character - We all like to hear stories, we watch movies, shows, and read books. Make a skin based on a character you like!
DAY 5 Persona Dress Up - A lot of us have personas, and they usually always wear the same thing, make a new outfit for your persona!
DAY 6 Gift Skin - There's all kinds of skinners on PMC, so maybe you should give one of them a gift! Make a nice skin for somebody!
DAY 7 Song Skin - We all have some favorite songs, make a skin inspired on a song you like!
DAY 8 Character - We all like to hear stories, we watch movies, shows, and read books. Make a skin based on a character you like!
DAY 9 Palette - The palette used for the contest banner is my catacombs palette, originally made as an option for palette challenge 4. While it didn't win, This last challenge is to make a skin using the palette.
Wildcard_Gamer
Level 55 : Grandmaster Programmer