Spooky Tunes | Musical Event [CANCELLED]music_note

The ExiIed FeIIow's Avatar The ExiIed FeIIow10/11/21 8:49 am history
7 emeralds 263 6
10/17/2021 1:20 pm
The ExiIed FeIIow's Avatar The ExiIed FeIIow

Event Status: CanceIIed

For this event, I would like you to compose some music themed around Halloween or as long as it just gives off some sort "spooky" vibe to it.

Now I know not many of you have much (Or even any in the first place. I mean, my musical experience ain't that great either) experience in making music so you can just whip up some simple tunes as long as it gives off that sense of Halloween as mentioned earlier.

Keep note that this isn't a competitive event. Any act of enmity, meddlesomeness and competitiveness may result in punishments or just general disqualification.

How do I compose music?

Well, you can of course record some instrumentals if you do own any musical instruments and have experience playing them IRL. Or you could use a DAW such as FL Studio to compose music virtually. You could also use free ones like Cakewalk or LMMS (What I currently use). Not even MuseScore is an exception. Of course, if it's your first time, you may need some practice and experience. You may want to look up some tutorials to aid your learning process. You can take your time, but keep note that you will be given three weeks to submit your track. Once again, make sure your track gives off at least a spooky vibe to it.

How / where do I submit my music?

Upload it on Youtube, Soundcloud, Newgrounds or any other site which allows uploading songs, embed a link in the reply section and all done! (If you wanna upload it on Youtube but do not want a public audience, you can always unlist the video.)

Naming your track is optional. If you don't have a name for it, your entry would just be labelled as "@(Your PMC username here)'s track".

Lastly, a trophy will be distributed to all participants which you can pin it to your profile if you do have a custom post for an unofficial community trophy collection.

Trophy: Coming soon...

𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼
1. The song has to be original.
2. No loud noises in your track.
3. No arguing in the reply section (especially with me).
4. Never commence in any form of enmity, meddlesomeness or just any type of hostility or toxicity in general. Please be respectful.
5. Remember, THIS IS NOT A COMPETITIVE EVENT. Any competitive behavior isn't allowed.
6. Use common sense.
7. View PMC's rules.

Now let's see what you pumpkin-heads out there are able to do. Show me what ya'll got!

In the meantime, enjoy this remix of "Scary Swings" from Spooky Month I had whipped up two days ago.
The ExiIed FeIIow
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Imposter