Soul Eventperson_add

MiceganBuilds's Avatar MiceganBuilds8/12/23 8:10 pm history
2 emeralds 265 1
8/21/2023 6:42 pm
MiceganBuilds's Avatar MiceganBuilds
SOUL EVENT

(REQUIES OPTIFINE)

I'm a slolo developer and Java programer.
Recently i have opened myself an rpg minecraft server, but continuously failed in gaining any kind of player activity, so i hope you would like what is
written here.

Server ip:
hollowand.mc-world.net

[Event is available until 22.08.2023]

(For how to play, check at the very bottom after the dashes, this is event description here.)

These, which are dead, but resting they aren't, waiting for the saviour with lost memmories, to free them and to flee into their great journy..

You shall follow your destiny until you meet an Archeologist - Surine, she shall send you, you shall reach, the gates of Dijavung.

The Gates

You shall continue asking the souls for the way to help them, perpetually solving their problems, until you reach the ship, meet the king you will, the king of the place that once was a kingdom, the place where he once rulled the world.

The King

He shall accept you and your sins, for this is the way you are, and so he will send you to kill what is left of him in the physical world. You shall be striding fast and so the city, in the catacombs.

The Entrance

There you will not be lost, as the soul is leading you, the spirit of yours and those who sought freedom, there you will find an evil, lost soul of someone who once was a king.

The Soul

You Shall free the soul, and as the reward it will give you the shard of the power it's. The wounder power of undead - the Soul Fragment.
You shall continue the story of the souls, but that is not what you wish.

To gain power that is, you shall c
ontinuously kill the Lost Soul of The King, and so you shall kill the Soul Frogs, for these creatures are these who contain power, collect everything of it you will, and acchieve your great completition.

You shall meet the powerfull mage at the Ghost Burry's tavern at Hergion, she shall want these fragments to be sold by you.

Mage

In return she shall give you the truly power of the undead, for what is containing the wishdom and the magic of every fragment you have collected - the Soul Staff.

staff omagad

That is it for the event, seems simple while reading, but it will be pain for yourself, as there will be 2-3 hours of gaming before you even reach the tavern, especially if you are up to reading quests.
Obviously, this server is still in development.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now how to actually play this, if you still stuck at some point there:

First of all when you get to the server you will be scared of the /login & /register, no worries, that was made because my Russian and Ukrainian friends mostly using cracked clients, just make up yourself a little pass and save it somewhere in the text file, after that use /reg *your_password* , without stars obviously. You will soon need it to login back to the server!

I will add reseting requests through a discord later. Don't use any of your real passes.

st

Once you did that head straight, on your journy you will meet some skibidi toilets. Ignore them.
Continue moving forward straigt, just like Eren did and right-click on the "HolloWand" npc and boom! You are in!

To get a quest right click on an npc and write a quest number in chat if multiple are present, if not just click on "Yes" on the text that will pop up in chat.

The quest NPCs have a nice note symbol above their head, if the quest can be completed multiple times, you will get a hearts effect on the same place.

Sometimes in order to get an acces to the quest you need to complete othere one (on the main story line that is, the side quests only depending on the same person's story quests).

Use enderchests around the map in order to store items, because i'm currently only lazzy-working on the backpacks.

And sadly right now you can't spend the money you have earned from the quests, so you just have quest items, i'm working on a shop stations in the role of npc merchants right now, cuz it is hard.

The plugins i use to make these wounderful stuff are: MMoitems, ModelEngine and MythicMobs. Well and sometimes my own plugin, it is for the shoting stuff.

<IMPORTANT> if you know how to handle at least some of this stuff and you want to help me making this, i can give you a permission to make them, that is if you have a proof you can handle them, no money will be given of course, as long as i'm not getting any that is, as now there are no donnations, and even if there will be i won't add any thrash to make such a beauty like other p2w servers.

If you have any trouble, message me on server's discord server, i will anser you & tie you up as fast as i can, discord url: https://discord.gg/ByD44qT9t2

I have honestly spent a LOAF of time to this & writing the quests, a few friends of mine were joining up to check on this, right now i am developing this 3-4 months already, which is actually a good 4-7 hours a day, so i would really enjoy to see a new players come in, even if they will only stay for a while.

As for the resource pack, some parts of it i've asked for permission, and other ones i've either bought on fiver or made myself. If there is something yours inside the game, that you can confirm is yours and you want it to be removed, same way - to the discord server.

The map was taken from Second Breakfast (which is leefnut), as he allowed it's ussage, i've also rebuild an another LOAF for myself.

Up to the next time, guuys, i guuuuess

P.S I could kiss you virtualy if you have read this all without skipping.

omagad easter egg
Backrooms ain't dead, there is no escape.

MiceganBuilds
Level 28 : Expert Sus