𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘«π’‚π’“π’Œπ’π’†π’”π’” - RESULTSemoji_events

Hardcrafter's Avatar Hardcrafter β€’ 4/4/21 12:25 pm history
17 emeralds 194 5
4/4/2021 10:44 pm
Mosquitarr's Avatar Mosquitarr
For the results for the Beat the Darkness contest I decided to judged them based of the criteria of Creativity, Execution, and Thematic Relevance.

Aside from the top 3, I'll also be giving "runners-up" for two other submissions I really enjoyed but didn't quite make it.ο»Ώ

First Placeο»Ώ
VinylReplica

This is easily the most creative and well executed entry I received! I will say he loses one point on Thematic Relevance as you don't really notice the dark side until you look at the back of the skin, but the way the fire fades into blackness is extremely well done. Overall, definitely earned the first place spot!

Second Place
DaniAdler

I love Dani's approach to the theme here. The main colours on the character are very desaturated and dark which makes the two flowers stand out greatly.

Third Place
Mosquitarr

Definitely a very unique entry. I didn't receive any others quite like this one. I love the gradient work on the legs, it's extremely well done!

Runners-Up
ο»Ώ
Lelexxx

I love how the greens really pop out in contrast to the indigo throughout the rest of the skin.

PersonWhoPlaysMinecraft

This is beautifully made entry! However, while this definitely fits the theme, I felt the greens to be a bit too bright overall.

Don't be discouraged if you didn't place among the winners! It was actually quite tough to narrow down the top 3 even with the criteria I used!

The participation trophy will be sent out via DM to all participants so please do check you DMs here if you want the trophy for your collection!

Thanks everyone for participating and I hope you had fun!

Hardcrafter
Level 43 : Master Wolf