⧰ Guild Race ⧰ [Finished] TeamVSTeam - Skinning/Building Eventdirections_run

LogMaiden's Avatar LogMaiden9/2/20 7:39 pm history
33 emeralds 2.5k 271
12/28/2020 4:33 pm
ToDream's Avatar ToDream

⧰ Welcome to ⧰

This is a team versus team competition. Each guild represents a team and a theme.

How this works
There will be 5 rounds during the competition.

Each round will have a new boss to fight. To win against the boss, your guild will have to collect points through adventurers or craftsmen (player skins), familiars or other adventurers (mob skins), and the guild’s territory (builds). Everything is worth a different amount of points-- builds being worth the most amount of points since those require more time to create.

The first guild to gather the required amount of points to defeat the boss will be given a bonus of [+50 points] and a collectible will be given to them. (The collectible is trophy as a way to show you won the round.) The other guild will not be given a bonus and the round will end with whatever points they are at. The next round will begin once posted.

Its a race to the last boss and to gain the most points while you're doing it!
No deadlines!

There will also be quests as a way of earning bonus points.
These will ask you to work with a theme (example: bards, witches, or tricksters) on your entry.

About Entries
Maximum of 3 entries per round per person.

Entries can be player skins, mob skins and builds. All models except items will be allowed.
HD skins of any type will not be counted. Only normal/default resolution skins will be allowed.
Your entries must follow your guild's theme.

With builds, keep it vanilla with no modded blocks.
Things like Worldpainter are fine to use but don't let that do all the work for you.

The more effort you put into your entry, the more points you will earn for your guild!

Link your entries in the comments!

Your entries will be judged on 3 categories

Uniqueness - How original and creative your entry is
Technique - How well-made your entry is
Theme - Does your entry represent your guild

Tell us a bit about your entry!
Which guild do you represent?

If they are an adventurer, are they maybe an archer? Or a sword wielder? A great mage?!

If they are craftsmen, what do they craft? A master blacksmith or a writer of grimoires? Maybe they are even a scholar, a collector of knowledge to help out the guild.

Is your entry a familiar? Is it a magical beast or one of brute strength.

If it is a build for the guild, how does it help the guild? A shop with nice discounts for adventures, or maybe a guild hall for all members to gather and share information.

For entries will nice stories attached, a bonus of [+10 points] will be added to their entry.

Points to earn on each type of entry

List of the maximum amount of points you can get on each model:

[​5 points] -- bat, bee, blaze, cat, chicken, cod, endermite, ocelot, parrot, pig, pufferfish(large/medium/small), rabbit, salmon, sheep, silverfish, skeleton, squid, tropical fish(large/small)

[​10 points] -- cow, creeper, dolphin(Java/Bedrock), enderman, fox(Java/Bedrock), magma cube, panda, phantom, polar bear, shulker, slime, snow golem, spider, strider, turtle, vex, wolf, zombie(Java/Bedrock), zombie pigman

[​15 points] -- player(Steve/Alex), evoker, ghast, guardian, hoglin, horse/donkey/mule, llama, piglin(Java/Bedrock), villager, vindicator, witch, wither, zombie villager

[​20 points] -- ender dragon, ravager, iron golem

Builds can be worth up to [​30 points] max.

Some basic rules
All PMC rules apply.

Create new entries for this event. Entries made before the start of this contest will not be accepted.
Entries stolen from other creators will not be accepted.

Don't be rude to your teammates or the other team! Do the opposite-- show support for your fellow creators.
Maybe even leave a positive comment on their entries. Everyone likes those.

Once the event begins, guilds will no longer take in new members. Sign up before you can't!
Your last chance will be during round 1.

When you join a guild, you're stuck with doing that theme of the guild. Choose wisely!

The Guilds

Melar Mountain GuildColtara Coast Guild

Theme:
winter, tall snowy mountains, mining caverns, pine forests, and cool colors

Theme:

summer, beautiful ocean waters, golden beaches, coral reefs, and warm colors

Guild Leader Huet
"Be careful against that beast! We don't know what tricks it will pull."

Guild Leader Olria
"That temple's artifact would make the guild more powerful and respected. It would also look nice in the guild's collection. "
Total Points: 823Total Points: 521
Team Entry CollectionTeam Entry Collection

Guild Members
Welcoming new members!

Melar Mountain GuildColtara Coast Guild
Overlord_Aqua_2soulblqde
FqshJackadope
AurosiliaAng333
IHasFinsmythicaljay
FreezerBurntIceCubesdandelionss
Whetshuowroeugbrteogr
ObscurumBashfulGhost
stariSpongie
VinsPlayerBlossomRuna
N0thing_but_s1lencePup_gamerr
Wisteribudg1e
RicheezeAnnabelAwesome9
ToDream

If I put you on the wrong side, please let me know!

Quests

Quests are a way to get bonus points added onto your entry for a bigger score.
Each quest will require you to add a theme to one of your entries.
You can only complete a quest once, and the quests are limited so do them while you can!
Quests have names, such as M1 or C1. Please add the quest's name to your entry so I know whether or not you're doing one.

Quests for Melar Mountain GuildQuests for Both GuildsQuests for Coltara Coast Guild
The coal mines in the Melar Mountain Range have been rich with minerals for almost a century, attracting many settlers to live in these cold mountains. Recently, another boom has begun with the discovery of silver in one of the deepest mines! Melar requires new workers to help collect this ore.

M1 - Miner themed entries will get a bonus of [+10 points]

[​5/5 members completed this quest]

Your guild leader looks pretty strong but they still need help with fighting the boss! Your guild is actively searching for supportive adventurers, such as healers and bards.

B1 - Support role themed entries will get a bonus of [+15 points]

For as long as people have lived on the coast of Coltara, there have been legends of a temple that has sunk into the sea. As of late, rumors have been going around that such a temple might have been found not too far from the coast! Adventurers that can stay underwater for long durations are wanted to search for the temple.

C1 - Aquatic themed entries will get a bonus of [+10 points]

The new workers and bases in the mountains have helped a lot during the process of collecting the newly found silver ore. One of these new workers happened to be down in the deepest parts of the mine, where it is warm and fur covered jackets are no longer needed. Setting off the last bit of dynamite the worker carried around, hand-carved stones were revealed. Gently pushing on the stones opened a tomb filled with warm light from the molten rock on the walls.

M2 - Explorer themed entries will get a bonus of [+10 points]

Expanding and improving the territory is one of the ways your guild supports their lands. Whether it be defenses, new houses, adding onto towns and villages, or outposts-- all of it helps.

B2 - Build entries will get a bonus of [+15 points]

[​2/5 members completed this quest]
After some time of the guild's help of searching for the temple, its location has been found! This ancient temple has magic surrounding it, allowed it to be dry and filling with air inside. In the report from the aquatic scouts, they seem to have noticed that there was writing in an unknown language on the walls and shrines within. More needs to be know about this place!

C2 - Scholarly themed entries will get a bonus of [+10 points]

After a few weeks of exploring the seemingly peaceful tomb, neatly drawn maps were put together from the few guild members that ventured the warm tunnels. Rather than a tomb, it more seemed like like a grand fortress with man-made lava rivers that flowed through the walls to keep the cold from ever coming near. No evidence was left behind to know what happened to the people that lived there or what even lived there. All that explored the fortress found a tall and steel plated door that had no handle or lock. Runes carefully carved into the door said the power of five was needed to open it but the power of more to defeat it. Should the door be opened?

M3 - Magic user themed entries will get a bonus of [+10 points]

B3 will open once B2 is complete.
The scholars and a fishy fool gathered together to discuss what they had read on the walls. Most of the passages mentioned an artifact that was used for religious purposes in the temple. It was described as something that was a blessing that protected the temple, but also a curse if put into the wrong hands. Guild Leader Olria believes that the artifact should be searched for and taken, but a few of your guild mates think that it should be left alone. What actions will you take?

C3 - Scout themed entries will get a bonus of [+10 points]

The five adventurers gifted with magic gathered together at the steel door. Each user stood at a rune and channeled their magic into it and soon glowed a soft blue. The door creaked and squeaked as dust fell from the rocky ceiling. It rumbled and began to open to reveal a room filled with darkness. The silence was broken as a heavy trot came from within, quickly coming closer to the steel frame of the door. Golden fur, long brown mane, horns of a ram and wings of an dragon -- it was the mighty chimera! This beast must not leave the fortress!

M4 - Combat themed entries will get a bonus of [+10 points]

[​0/10 members completed this quest]
...---

Round 1 - Defeated!

Melar Mountain Guild

109/100 Points

#MelarGuild

Your Prize!

Defeat Bonus!
[+50 ponits]

The Soul Sorcerer

Coltara Coast Guild

85/100 Points

#ColtaraGuild

Round 2 - Defeated!

Melar Mountain Guild

208/200 Points

#MelarGuild

Your Prize!

Defeat Bonus!
[+50 ponits]

Golden Serpent

Coltara Coast Guild

163/200 Points

#ColtaraGuild

Round 3 - Defeated!

Melar Mountain Guild

356/350 Points

#MelarGuild

Your Prize!

Defeat Bonus!
[+50 ponits]

350 Health
Ogre Warlord

Coltara Coast Guild

273/350 Points

#ColtaraGuild

Round 4

Melar Mountain Guild

128/400 Points

#MelarGuild

400 Health
Fire Wielder

Coltara Coast Guild

35/400 Points

#ColtaraGuild

I'll update this whenever I get the chance to! Please be patience.
LogMaiden
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Paladin