What type of music Genres do you all like? 😊🎢🎡...

DarkDracoGaming's Avatar DarkDracoGaming β€’ 7/18/21 5:22 pm history
9/2/2021 9:32 pm
mirabilia's Avatar mirabilia
I like nearly everything from Classical to Rock, Metal and so on but I absolutely love and adore Industrial (EBM!)...

I personally love everything from CombiChrist, Dawn of Ashes, Ministry, OMNIMAR, 3Teeth, Perfection, Eisbrecher,
Sabaton, KMFDM, Noisuf-X and the list just goes on and on but as I've said I like tons of different genres: bands and singers
from Die Antwoord (comedy band but still I think they are funny and I like their music!) to tons of other stuff from Wardruna,
Faun, Blackbriar, Mono Inc and again the list just goes on and on...

So what type of music do you all like?

DarkDracoGaming
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

enderstandable
β€’ 08/31/2021 9:57 am
β€’ Level 34 : Artisan Nerd
I like the music type of music.
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/31/2021 5:02 pm
β€’ Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
ο»ΏHuh?
Blaze-MC
β€’ 08/31/2021 9:08 am
β€’ Level 14 : Journeyman Ninja
Jazz and Bossa Nova.
ZonkedCompanion
β€’ 08/31/2021 8:22 am
β€’ Level 32 : Artisan Pirate
Jungle DnB head. Always have, always will.

LTJ Bukem, Alaska, Paradox, Dillinja, Peshay, Bizzy B, Flynn & Flora, Calibre, Tester, Twinhooker, Orcha, Tom & Jerry, Blu Mar Ten, Msdos, Marcus Intalex, SS, Adam F... The list goes on...
illdeletethis
β€’ 08/31/2021 8:03 am
β€’ Level 25 : Expert Architect
mostly Black, Death and Thrash Metal

Dekadent, Wormed, Portal, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Deathspell Omega, Haemoth, S.v.e.s.t., Ultra Silvam, The Crown, Testament, Dagoba,....

some Classical too, Tchaikovsky, Wagner, Shostakovich, Strauß, Beethoven, Vivaldi,...

also occasionally Country from Hank3
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/31/2021 8:24 am
Minus the Classical composers, most of the bands you've mentioned a lot of the bands you've mentioned I haven't heard of and if I have I probably just know some of their songs that I've heard here and there but I'll look them all up and check them all out! thanks! ^_^ ..
illdeletethis
β€’ 09/01/2021 6:57 am
β€’ Level 25 : Expert Architect
wishing you a pleasant time with it
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 09/02/2021 8:47 pm
Thanks a lot! ^_^ .. Have been checking some of the bands out and they're pretty cool! ^_^ ..
Cupricgon
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:49 am
β€’ Level 30 : Artisan Pixel Painter
I like anything with a good and well done melody that is not eclipsed by lyrics. What I really enjoy is the use of certain instruments like violin, piano, synth and electric guitar.

If I had to name one and my favourite artist I would say Waterflame. You might know him from Geometry Dash but truth is he actually has tons of other music with different genres ranging from mixing classical and electronic instruments to industrial styles. He tries experimental music and performs it really well, while still having his own style, something that once you have heard enough songs allows you to recognize any song from him, and I absolutely love that. It's the type of music that the more you listen to it, the more you like it even if at first is different from anything else.

Ofc I also like other artists like NoteBlock, RetroSpecter, GlitchXCity, that make awesome remixes of games, some of which I never played but I still love their bangers.

And then there's Xenoblade Chronicles OST, which doesn't need any remixing, as it's just perfect, emotion is magnified x100 if you played the games or watched the cutscenes.
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/31/2021 8:03 am
Nope never heard of Waterflame before and nope have never heard of Geometry Dash before but I'll look it up! ^_^ ..

Too be totally honest here, I haven't heard of any of the singers / bands you've mentioned which is good as I love finding new stuff, so I'll check everything out in a bit! ^_^ ...

I'll look Xenoblade up, heard about it when I was last in Japan but didn't pay much attention to it as I'm not really a fan of Nintendo but in saying that I'll def look the OST up! ^_^ ..
Dela_Demon
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:14 am
β€’ Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
history
any music by CG5, DA games, Or3O, Ashley Serena, basically fan made songs.

(i also love a bit of country, you can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl)
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:36 am
"you can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl)" good to hear! ^_^ ..
Who's your favourite country singer? I have tons (grew a love for Country due to my friend and her parents!) from Trace Adkin (Swing lol!), Toby Keith (Trailerhood etc xD), Mini Thin (here's a link xD: Redneck Life! ) and tons more! xD ...

That's cool, I also like a lot of music from games as well and from a few other things and yeah fan made songs are usually the best! xD

Dela_Demon
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:39 am
my favorite country bandο»Ώ is Florida Georgia Line
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:45 am
Cool, thanks for introducing me to a new band / singer, I'll look them up now! ^_^..

Most of the country music that I like I was introduced too country music after being invited to visit my friend Kirsty and her family who in Vermont during the school summer holidays so I'm still finding new bands and so on all the time so it's great to find new bands etc heh ^_^ ..
Dela_Demon
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:48 am
hey you should look up one of their songs, it's called "holy"
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:57 am
Just looked up the lyrics "You're an angel, tell me you're never leaving" people love to insult others by calling them angels huh? ugh..
Will listen to it in a sec though just finishing something first.. ^_^ ..
parralaxs
β€’ 08/31/2021 6:13 am
β€’ Level 45 : Master uwu
dark r&b and pop
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:28 am
Any particular favourite bands / Singers? I'm curious ^_^ ..
parralaxs
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:32 am
weeknd and or30
Dela_Demon
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:35 am
or30 is really good and can sound exactly like bendy should sound in her batim music videos
parralaxs
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:38 am
yaas
Dela_Demon
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:40 am
Or30 fans FOR LIFE!
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:39 am
I've never heard of them before, I'll look them up now! ^_^
Toma400
β€’ 08/06/2021 6:11 am
β€’ Level 22 : Expert Modder
3Teeth, KMFDM, Noisuf-X? Man, I see you are a man of culture :D

In all seriousness tho, it's so great to see that question asked by someone who loves industrial. Kinda rare thing to even find someone liking this genre on the Internet, not even saying about "real" life.
Although I'd recommend so much all classic electro-industrial, such as Dead When I Found Her, Front Line Assembly, Necro Facility, Skinny Puppy... this is just so dope music! Less pumping than KMFDM and EBM, but what it lose on rhythm, it gains on atmosphere!
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/06/2021 7:10 pm
history
I love Front Line Assembly! πŸ˜€ .

The others I haven't heard about before so I'll look them up now! (thanks for the recommendations, I appreciate it!) 😊...

Yeah you very rarely come across people admitting that they like Industrial, I have no idea why! πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜’πŸ˜‘ ...

My wife also loves and adores Industrial though and she has done since the age of 12, me I've loved them since about
the same age as I was taken to an underground club by some people when I was in Permn, Russia and one of the first bands
I ever heard live was an Industrial band then music started blasting: KMFDM, CombiChrist and so on and by god I've
loved and adored Industrial ever since, I grew up with Classical etc due to who my family are and so on (that's irrelevant!)
so I like that and a lot of other stuff but I love to branch out so I love finding new bands that I love like I love and adore the
band ODDKO, I've got one of their videos on my profile here if you're interested, it's one of my faves by them! xD ...

I change the videos on my profile whenever my moods changes so I usually add videos there of songs that I love and
adore! 😊...

Anyway I'll def go and check out the bands you've just mentioned and I'll sub you now also! xD ...
Aspirin60
β€’ 08/06/2021 5:16 am
β€’ Level 84 : Elite Jarl
history
Metal,hardrock(Rammstein)
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/06/2021 7:12 pm
Rammstein is really good, I saw them live when I was about 13 or so in Munich and have loved them ever since! xD
teddyweddyfoxy
β€’ 08/06/2021 3:10 am
β€’ Level 26 : Expert Spider Rider
i don't like any type of metal but when it's from doom or something it's absolutely amazing
Theotmt
β€’ 08/06/2021 2:06 am
β€’ Level 34 : Artisan Architect
I like any type of older music (1980s - older)

I also like Heavy metal (only one band and that is sabaton)
Dela_Demon
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:18 am
you know you and a friend of mine would get along great, he LOVES Sabaton, he told me so himself that he is a huge fan, in fact whenever i said the band leader's name he'd show me a picture of him, the guy worships Sabaton
Theotmt
β€’ 08/31/2021 8:14 am
cool, very cool!
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/06/2021 7:13 pm
Sabaton is awesome!..

I like anything that sparks an interest in me but heavy / death metal and so on has always been stuff that I've loved new or old! xD
Theotmt
β€’ 08/06/2021 11:33 pm
yep, they talk about tales of heroism and tales from history, love their songs!
MJ_mcMaster
β€’ 08/06/2021 1:55 am
β€’ Level 56 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
kpop gg
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:27 am
That's cool, I personally prefer TPop (Thai Pop) as it's funny, fun and just I understand Thai way more than I do Korean lol! xD
I've got two of my favourite TPop videos on my profile here if you're interested, just click on my name to be redirected to my profile! xD

Sorry for the late reply, been busy as heck due to studies ugh and haven't had the time to be very active online...

Squirrel
β€’ 08/06/2021 1:44 am
β€’ Level 59 : Grandmaster Batman
I don't know how to explain it, but as long as the beat is really bouncy, I am obsessed. also mostly Musical Theatre
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/06/2021 7:16 pm
Ahhh so you like stuff like SynthWave / Darksynth / Scifiwave / Futuresynth and so on yeah?
I totally feel you, I like that stuff also, my wife loves and adores that sort of music as well as Industrial from stuff like Scandroid and tons more! xD

Sorry for the late reply also!
inzanely
β€’ 08/06/2021 12:12 am
β€’ Level 57 : Grandmaster Skinner
orchestral i suppose.
or whatever genre movie, tv, and game soundtracks fall under
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:06 am
That's cool, what are your favourite Orchestrals? (personally I haven't got a favourite!) Also what other types of music which falls under that category do you like or do you just like soundtracks in general?

Also sorry for the late reply, have been busy as hell recently due to studies so haven't had the chance to be very active here or I'd have replied back...
inzanely
β€’ 08/31/2021 12:13 pm
β€’ Level 57 : Grandmaster Skinner
when it comes to orchestral, i don't really have favorites. although i really enjoy ones with loaded with strings like the violin and cello.

i'm not really picky when it comes to soundtracks. so it just really depends on what it's how it's executed.
Auspop_M
β€’ 08/05/2021 11:03 pm
β€’ Level 37 : Artisan Musician
Its obvious.. sooo YEAH!! xd
Auspop_M
β€’ 08/05/2021 11:03 pm
β€’ Level 37 : Artisan Musician
M stands for Musicals btw
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:03 am
Yeah I figured as much but thanks for confirming, so you like musicals? what are some of your favourites?
Also sorry for the late reply, have been busy as fuck as of late due to studies ugh so haven't had the chance to be very active on
this site or a few other places...
mirabilia
β€’ 08/05/2021 10:57 pm
β€’ Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
utaite
probably must underrated genre
uwu
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:01 am
Had to look up what it was, yeah I've noticed there's a lot of people on sites like NicoVideo who cover songs by others esp Kpop and so on...
Sorry also for the late reply, haven't been that active here recently, been too busy with school (studies etc) more than anything else...
mirabilia
β€’ 08/31/2021 7:51 pm
yeah that's totally okay! utaite is a very small but creative and interesting genre I wish more people knew about :"D
DarkDracoGaming
β€’ 09/02/2021 8:50 pm
Yeah it looks and sounds fun heh, would love to try but whenever I sing, I feel like I'm going to break every window within a six mile radius lol xD
So yeah, think I'll just avoid giving it a try! xD ...
mirabilia
β€’ 09/02/2021 9:32 pm
hahaha
I LIKE FOOD_____
β€’ 08/05/2021 10:00 pm
β€’ Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
COUNTRY
Pleasenotme
β€’ 07/21/2021 2:21 am
β€’ Level 59 : Grandmaster Nerd
Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Jazz, some Metal, Classical, MINECRAFT MUSIC, Background Scores
PandaFrost29
β€’ 07/21/2021 2:16 am
β€’ Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
I like pop!
PandaFrost29
β€’ 07/21/2021 2:17 am
β€’ Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
Well, I like most all genres but pop the most.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome