This Minecraft Feedback Post Needs More Action!message

Dermugettum's Avatar Dermugettum11/9/23 7:23 pm
2 emeralds 189 7
11/25/2023 8:59 am
Dermugettum's Avatar Dermugettum
I've been perusing the Minecraft Feedback website, what with the new 1.21 snapshots being released, when this came up:

(MC Feedback) Previously Considered Feedback is Outdated

I was kind of surprised to see that a post like this had made it through to public eyes. Basically it's a well-written statement calling out the moderators for how poorly run the website is, but mostly that their webpage titled "Previously Considered Suggestions" hasn't been updated in 3 years. As I'm typing this, the feedback post only has 3 votes. It needs to hit something like 50. Give it a read and show those mods how much we care about community feedback!
Dermugettum
Level 22 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/11/2023 4:00 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
Dermugettum
11/11/2023 5:11 am
What? No, you can still post comments. Moderators just suck at getting them through, that's all. There's no moderation for voting though.
ScotsMiser
11/10/2023 4:05 am
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
Worse than described: the list still includes this Trim or embellishments to Netherite armor. (March 2020)

"Hi, I've changed the Netherite armor. It will not have trims (Sorry!) The
reason for this is that I want to keep it one color like the rest of the armors.
The uniqueness and the strength of the armor is the fact that it has a
texture way different than the other armors 1/x" from JAPPA

Cuz, like, that's soooo true….

I'd be disappointed in MS/Mj if the bar for their customer service and support was not already subterranean.
[As expected, one cannot vote or otherwise provide feedback without feeding MS/Mjs data mining operations. ]
Dermugettum
11/10/2023 6:16 pm
history
Giving me the "L"? You know you can always just say no, right?

Sometimes I can't tell whether you put this much mixed commenting into almost all my posts just to be a nuisance. Your user icon is pretty sus.
ScotsMiser
11/11/2023 4:56 am
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
No, the 'loser' emoji was aimed at MS/Mj and the requirement that feedback be given in a manner that allows profiling / data mining of the person attepting to assist them.

Don't take it personal, I go H. loquacious on eveybody (Channelling my inner Harry Callahan 😇)

I had to look up 'pretty sus', now I wonder of what I am suspected (beyond the canonical 'suspicion of being suspicious')….
DinoWattz
11/10/2023 8:44 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
ScotsMiser always has an answer to everything, any hour, any time, truly the chadiest being alive, and if you rewind 16 hours ago, you'll notice ScotsMiser has helped an user in making GIFs by simply saying:

"What sort of gif are you looking to make?
Depending on your starting graphics (if any) and what you want to do there are various options…

If you have video there are any number of free converters either online or downloadable…

If you're looking to do some animation from a series of jpg/png/etc files there are similar options….

https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker seems to be fairly widely used (though I don't work with video capture and similar much and so have no experience with them).

If you are looking for something that lets you create an animationmore or less cell by cell: GIMP works (it's what I used for the dropper unloader here ), and I believe PS has similar features."
which caused the user to respond with:

"I don't really know anything about GIFs, I tried to use Giphy, but I don't it would do what I want to.
I just want to make a simple animation with 8-9 pictures for my PFP,
And the only ways I found, I don't have access to." but in their heart, they learnt how to make a gif.

Which brings us to the current topic, what are we talking about?
Dermugettum
11/10/2023 10:43 pm
What point are you trying to make? If you're not here to talk about the post I found then get outta here.
DinoWattz
11/10/2023 11:49 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
I wonder if you're pretending all this time or if you really don't know what humor is, either way I'll take your suggestion and "get out".
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome