Take a rest traveler-account_balance

TheCrypteral's Avatar TheCrypteral12/3/22 12:44 pm
14 emeralds 189 11
12/3/2022 4:19 pm
TheCrypteral's Avatar TheCrypteral
So I yet again see even MORE drama on this mincraft fansite

And it's clear that saying how idiotic it is to start these bouts clearly does nothing

SO

Why not just have a break?

Rest here weary traveler, and talk about what this site was made for.

Talk about minecraft, glitches, crossovers, skinning, modelling, contests, art, blogging, etc-

Please do not include anything relating to LGBT+, furries, religion, politics, covid, racism, sexism, schooling, etc-

Let's go back to what PMC was made for-
TheCrypteral
Level 50 : Grandmaster Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ApexGuardian
12/03/2022 1:27 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
*sits down, starts a small camp fire and relaxes in the warmth*
IGEBM
12/03/2022 1:07 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster
You're right, Chaos.

I don't understand why we're talking about all this stuff. Every night, when I go to sleep I try to block out the bad stuff in this world from my head, and then every day I see it on PMC. Why has this site turned into a place to argue about politics, race, and stuff like that when it should really a be place to get away from all of that?
Igor Tio
12/03/2022 1:04 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Button Pusher
history
There will always be someone, who will be offended by your opinion. The best way is just not publishing, not posting and not commenting anything related to such topics or just block people, who you don't like. A big part of the site are kids, so they really enjoy starting "ideologies fights", just ignore them, take it easy and have fun.

By the way, half a year ago I asked the moderators to block content related to politics, except history related content, but my request was not fully considered.
EccentricEremite
12/03/2022 12:55 pm
Level 23 : Expert Caveman
I cannot say what this haven of the Crafter was once like, as I am a recent addition, but I do recall what Minecraft once was and has grown to be. Growing is part of the process; it stings but its worth it. Seeing the way the mobs and villages and even hills have shifted over the years is strange to say the least.
Blocks. Just block after block.
It's strange to see a game made to be wacky and creative grow to become such a war ground for votes and virtual politics. Games and servers.
I recall when a block of wood was enough to call a home. I recall when the bejeweled mansions were enough. I have never used the wings or even killed the dragon. I call myself a veteran when I was 6 years late to the game. Even then I was able to see a game, what it was and still is, where you could simply build.
Ugly things. Beautiful things. It didn't matter. So long as it was built.
A constant cycle of resurrection and death, so long as you slept soundly without dreams of teeth and husks.
When I first started playing, I was terrified at the possibility of getting lost, so I never left my home. It was an ugly mass of bookshelves and diamonds, with an iron door and a glass-block window. Cake. There was lots of cake.
How strange that what I once called beautiful shifted to become ugly in my mind, and I still yearn for that same ugliness today.
BlueBoyBuilds
12/03/2022 1:24 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Blueberry
The spirit of minecraft. The perfectly imperfect- the beautiful ugliness. The wild- the orderly- the strange- the normal.
TheCrypteral
12/03/2022 12:59 pm
Oh, in the early days minecraft was beautifully simplistic (not including netherack, that stuff was u g l y)

Nothing really mattered, and a few blocks took care of just about any mob-

The two, like, revolutionary things in building were really the addition of colored wool and glass-
TheGlitchedRobin
12/03/2022 12:51 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Meme
Dont mind me, Im just stating facts, tbf, I blocked the dude, made a post, censored his name, literally even said stop bullying, and drama will never just stop, especially on this site, sorry man

Buy hey, my name is in the title of this post "Traveler" its my last name
"Robin The Traveler"
TheCrypteral
12/03/2022 12:57 pm
I know but a statement and sanctuary is nice

lol I didn't notice that
TheGlitchedRobin
12/03/2022 12:59 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Meme
Might have to sue for 50% of profits because of the decision you have made, using my name in the title, just saying
BlueBoyBuilds
12/03/2022 12:48 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Blueberry
history
*Wholesome side of Reddit vibes,*

It's good to have a break from my feed- it's just been filled with the drama. I don't even see the point of it all- the whole thread was what- like- 2 months ago- why are people bringing it back?

I just need a break- there is a lot of stuff going on.

"Life is sorta' just life-ing right now." -(Classmate who's name I will not say)

It's good that there is this place. I like it. But PMC isn't as fun when there is just drama drama drama. This is for Minecraft people, we don't need the stuff from the outside world at the moment...
TheCrypteral
12/03/2022 4:19 pm
100% agree
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome