So uhh, how old is your survival world, and what are you building right now?

StalkerNugget's Avatar StalkerNugget1/8/24 7:15 pm
2/1/2024 5:50 pm
burnttoast111's Avatar burnttoast111
So umm, ive been running my survival world for 3 years now with version updates, bur the builds are not really grand like those hermitcraft megabuilds, but instead just a walled layered small town, i kinda prefer making survival builds that are towns with small houses and small buildings

So, how's the improvements and stuff with your survival world, what's in it?
StalkerNugget
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

burnttoast111
02/01/2024 5:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mine’s about 2 years? probably, and i’ve been slacking on it lately, but i am currently building a giant greenhouse, for all my towns crops.
Craylow
01/21/2024 8:32 pm
Level 43 : Master Bunny
I'd have to guess maybe a year and a half? idk im not sure when i made it (its technically not a singleplayer world, just a dead server with friends i use that way) i had 14.55 days of playtime :D rn im working on the gardens for my palace
SerfLizard
01/21/2024 10:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Farmer
About 2 years.

I roleplay as a tribal lizard with primitive technologies such as mud bricks, hay roofs, stone tools (I'm not allowed to make iron or better tools, but if I find one, then I'm free to use them), simple crop farms, and livestock.

Also, my character follows the "Sun and Moon" religion, which is based on the Sun being overall a good deity and the Moon being "evil."

Some screenshots of my base.
Home sweet home

Small pier
My small fort, watchtower is almost done.
Under the Sacred Tree

My small garden

Stairs to "Ancestors Ground"

"Ancestors Ground"

Prayer place.

Those boots are enchanted with Soul Speed III; when the moon is in phase of "New Moon," I equip them and then walk on soul sand, thus releasing souls that are trapped in it.

My livestock

Pier in my village

My crops and veggies

My small village

Church in the village where my loyal subjects can raise their prayers.
Moat to protect my village against raids

View from the Sacred Tree

Small pound near my church

The church

The way to "solitude"

"Calm and solitude; it's time to rest my mind and soul."

A nice view

That's pretty much it, thx for checking out my village!
ScotsMiser
01/21/2024 8:45 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
Interesting way to play.
Nice looking setup, particulrly given the restrictions under which you are operating
ZappyGru
01/20/2024 10:09 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Batman Senpai
My latest survival world was about two years old, but I stopped sometime in 2022 because I got bored. The last big project I worked on was an XP farm that stuck out like the Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated Tower.
The World of Minecraft
01/17/2024 6:24 pm
Level 23 : Expert Crafter
My oldest single player world is around seven years though I haven't logged on in a month or so
AstroCat09
01/17/2024 5:22 pm
Level 24 : Expert Lemon Goblin
i play multiplayer instead of singleplayer
Faceling
01/16/2024 4:50 am
Level 1 : New Network
Mine is just probably 11 minecraft days
Feonix9
01/15/2024 8:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I've been playing in mine for around 1700 days (2 years? gosh has it already been that long lol) the project i'm most proud of is my slime farm. It's in a 300x300 perimeter and has over 100k blocks in it. it puts out around a skulker every 40-50 seconds (the rates are 200k per hour) that was fun to design and build. i'm currently building a storage for a overpowered concrete duper i know there are some mixed opinions about those but i want to build map art memes so its fine for me. :D
Wyvernity
01/11/2024 3:00 pm
Level 76 : Legendary Creator
I have never had a survival world that lasted more than a year. I always end up switching it up because I also like playing modded. When I see an interesting pack, I play that instead of vanilla. Currently playing Create: Arcane Engineering and Prominence II, it is quite fun.
Tinkuwu
01/17/2024 5:43 pm
Level 24 : Expert uwu
See, I'm kind of the same way. I just like to play the weirdest mod packs, sometimes start a local server with port forwarding, and allow friends to join me. Otherwise, I typically play multiplayer.
amateurpainter32
01/11/2024 2:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
Fairly new world, I always quit early.

I‘m building a cobblestone farm, the design of which I have stolen and improved.
dancing reaper
01/10/2024 10:30 am
Level 35 : Artisan Soldier
I am starting to do a TIE reaper in my world, but i have not finished it. (havent finished in 2 years XD )
Cornbread_Alphanumeric
01/10/2024 10:20 am
Level 34 : Artisan Miner
my current survival world was actually started on wii u edition, back when that was a thing that was relevant, and i never really only have one project going on at any one specific time. i'm unfortunately not really doing a whole lot of actually playing minecraft right now, but mostly i want to finish the part of the nether railway going to the stronghold, build an ender ender in the end for mending reasons (an ender ender mender?), get back to work on the village, start on the sewer under the village, and maybe eventually build my fishies a new room (i love them so much >w<)
Unstable_
01/10/2024 9:53 am
He/Him • Level 20 : Expert Chef Blockhead
Minecraft has been my life and soul for 9 years, and I barely try to take a chance at survival. I love the aspect of having every block accessable to you
JJ_Senpai
01/09/2024 1:20 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Mage
Oh, I've been playing Minecraft for more than 8 years and never had a survival singleplayer world. They always feel weirdly empty and kind of like a psychotic wasteland no matter how many different biomes and mobs there are. Everything in singlepayer survival makes me feel incredibly alone like I can't feel it anywhere else.

That's why I really only play survival with friends and never alone. However I spend a lot of time building in creative alone.
ScotsMiser
01/09/2024 12:42 am
Main one is about 3-1/2 years.

Major project in the works at present is adding a charged creeper farm to one of my gunpowder farms.
StalkerNugget
01/09/2024 9:07 am
A creeper farm, i mostly heard those from servers that makes you sell gunpowders or other items for the currency of the server, and building one in singleplayer survival is rare thing to do, unless you're planning to make stacks of tnt for mining or tunneling

I suppose i could build one, i may need those gunpowders someday for future plans
ScotsMiser
01/09/2024 5:35 pm
Main use of gunpowder for me is generally for rockets (as an adjunct to elytra), but creeper farms can also be used to farm records/music dics via skeleton kills (not that the discs have much use).
Creeper farms are also cheap, particularly if one uses snow golems instead of cats or watrer flush to get the creepers into the kill & collection system.
StalkerNugget
01/09/2024 7:57 pm
I forgot about fireworks elytra thing, i was so focused about building, i havent even got to the end yet
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome