Mushroom Falls?

FlintN_Steel's Avatar FlintN_Steel10/4/23 1:54 pm
2 emeralds 209 6
10/15/2023 6:07 pm
FlintN_Steel's Avatar FlintN_Steel
Do you think Mushroom Falls should be a thing?

Poll ended 10/11/2023 1:54 pm.

FlintN_Steel
Level 36 : Artisan Creeper Hugger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

OrderWithoutBorders
10/15/2023 12:36 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
3/4 in favour, 1/4 against.

I think it's fairly dry as a concept, because it may look nice but gameplay wise what value does it add? You can drop red cows off cliffs into water and save time over taking them down the hillside?
FlintN_Steel
10/15/2023 6:07 pm
I don't quite see what you're getting at here..
ScotsMiser
10/04/2023 11:10 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
So what is/are "Mushroom Falls"? (Other than being from Mario-verse)

All I got from the 50sec video is how much game graphics have advanced since Mario got his cap so there would be no need to animate his hair during jumps…
FlintN_Steel
10/06/2023 11:32 pm
history
Uhhh I just wanted to know if it was a good idea..

Diid you read the video desc?
ScotsMiser
10/07/2023 4:12 am
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
history
Yes, I did, but I don't have a clear sense of whether you want to create an area decorated to look the the Mario games area of that name or to mod in (or otherwise add) some sort of mechanic…
The linked video seems to show some behaviors (and mobs[?] ) that don't strike me as having direct equivalents in MC.

If you (and possibly others) think the emulation (whatever form it takes) would be fun to make and/or to play, then the only reason not to do this would be IP [​intelliectual property] considerations (which seem unlikely to be an issue with an SSP or small private server).

If what you want is some sort of larger 'thing', this becomes more problematic ….

. . . . . . . Examples:
addition to mainstream vanilla: I doubt I would support this — and would need to at least see if not play the implementation before doing so.
(Nothing specific to the idea, I've just never been much of a fan of the Mario games past Donkey Kong)

development as a mod/texture-/datapack: there could be legal issues with whatever corporation owns the Mario franchise these days, but (if you can work around that) I don't see any reason not to have a go at it.
FlintN_Steel
10/08/2023 3:30 pm
Uhhhhh I just thought it would be a good show and/or game..

Also i don't use any other social media platform so..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome