Minecraft Feedback is a Broken Website and Mojang Doesn't Listen to Feedbackassignment

Dermugettum's Avatar Dermugettum9/3/23 8:31 pm history
2 emeralds 229 1
9/3/2023 9:56 pm
Sadako Kogo's Avatar Sadako Kogo
The moderators at Minecraft Feedback are as bad as employees working at a commercial pizza restaurant. I submitted a post 12 days ago from now (Aug 22), and it still hasn't been taken care of nor "received approval".

I can tell that some of the moderation and resulting traffic on MF may have resulted in a tidier list of publicized posts, meaning that we don't see as much crappy suggestions that wouldn't fit vanilla Minecraft like cars, superheros, guns, etc. But, some still slip through, like this post on Security Cameras.

The worst part though, is that the atmosphere of Minecraft Feedback is feeling a lot like the player reporting features added to multiplayer, and may be just as bad. With the reporting, players could lose access to all multiplayer Minecraft just from one or two reports placed by another player. The moderators at Mojang can't ban a player without getting a sufficient report based on their questionable terms. However, on Minecraft Feedback, the moderators working on that website have the power to reject or ignore a player's post without another community member having to report on it first. This may not have any impact on someone's freedom to play on multiplayer like the reporting feature, but it does take away their freedom of speech, on a website considered by Mojang to be an official domain for feedback on content.

If we really want to get the devs' attention on this, and see whether or not they give a sh** about what the community wants, a petition should be made demanding that Minecraft Feedback's website gets an overhaul.
Dermugettum
Level 22 : Expert Miner