I NEED YOUR TOUGHTS!!

Molitoola's Avatar Molitoola4/11/24 5:51 am history
6 emeralds 207 8
4/16/2024 2:21 am
amateurpainter32's Avatar amateurpainter32
I
will add a new sand type found on the beach in the new update of Biox. This is the first texture I created for this sand. Do you think this texture is good, or could it be better? Please share your thoughts. Additionally, to make all the blocks placed next to each other look like a whole, I added merging points. You can also write your thoughts about this!
Molitoola
Level 23 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/16/2024 2:21 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
amateurpainter32
I think it’s a bit too contrasty. The “wave” texture of the sand is too visible.
04/11/2024 9:48 pm
Level 44 : Master Lemon
TheBlockyGoat Studios
Looks really cool!

However,you should maybe make it so that the lines between the Blocks are better linked to each other,a bit like what Mojang did for the Soul Soil.Other than that,great texture! :D
04/12/2024 8:35 am
Molitoola
Thank you for your comment! I actually didn't expect to receive so many positive comments :) I will examine the soul soil texture and try to improve this texture.
04/11/2024 9:05 pm
Level 43 : Master uwu
ICanGamez
Looks Incredible, looks like its closer to the waters by the wavy texture!
04/11/2024 8:03 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
looks good but i have simple brain
04/11/2024 8:01 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Collective
Awoolanche
Looks good.
04/11/2024 7:14 am
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
I like the texture as shown, but might not were the blocks placed with random orientations that disrupt the ripple pattern.
Unclear what is meant by "merging points" [& attempts to search the term didn't seem to show anything that looked relevant], but context suggests this may already be addressing the issue.

[Bye the bye, what exactly are 'merging points' and how does one create them?]
04/11/2024 7:32 am
Molitoola
Thank you for your comment! You can see merging points in many Minecraft blocks, For example, if you place 2 Crimson Stem blocks on top of each other, you can see that the top of the bottom block and the bottom of the top block are joined. If there were no joint points in the Crimson Stem blocks, it would really look bad. Another example where merging points can be given is in the case of cobblestone blocks. If you place 4 cobblestones in a square shape, you can see that the stone patterns in the cobblestone block look like a whole.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome