I need help.. (Closed)

Mind_388's Avatar Mind_3887/26/22 10:59 am
3 emeralds 110 5
8/5/2022 6:49 am
Aspirin60's Avatar Aspirin60
All my maps are dying.
Even if i make them even better
Can you tell me whats wrong?

If i get no response im gonna need to quit pmc...
So please

When i uploaded the easy prison alias my first map, everyone liked it.
But then..NOPE! i was decreasing..
Until i posted a second version, its dead.

Please help :(

Mind_388
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Aspirin60
08/05/2022 6:49 am
Level 84 : Elite Jarl
Don't lose your heart, it take a lot of patience to find your place in he community. Don't put yourself under pressure, it's not a competition. Trust your skill and your friends.Support your subscribers and they support you...Fact is; popreel is only accessible for high levels with a lot of support. Take your time to make your skins or maps perfect; the people are spoiled and wants only best quality and(or)somethings new!Take it easy and enjoy this great place; you are on the best site for Minecraft fan and players. Good luck!
ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy
08/02/2022 7:14 pm
Level 40 : Master Kitten
Sometimes things don’t get popular. None of my threads have ever gotten popular no matter how good i make them

But it doesn’t mean that you are hated by everyone. You shouldn’t feel bad about yourself in these sorts of things, as its not your fault, therefore nobody is to blame. I know how hard it can be to watch hard work go unnoticed, but it’s nothing to worry about. It is simply life, and we should enjoy the life we live, as we will only ever live it once.
GOLDTHEBEST155264
08/02/2022 7:09 pm
Level 29 : Expert Imposter
Its just people arent intetested in whatever it is do a vote about best game or best whatever and whichever gets most votes do a map like that
syelamb
07/27/2022 12:17 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
that just happens, its nothing to get discouraged about. sometimes some posts are gonna be huge hits, and others that you really like are gonna flop. part of producing content! keep making stuff, and just have fun while you do it <3
Mind_388
07/27/2022 2:37 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon
Thanks, i think ill just keep doing original prisons like i used to.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome