Does Anyone Have Any Block Ideas?

Molitoola's Avatar Molitoola4/1/24 2:34 pm
2 emeralds 103 2
4/17/2024 5:31 am
ScotsMiser's Avatar ScotsMiser
Hello, it's me again... Lately, I have been asking for a lot of suggestions, but since March 31st, I have started developing the mod for which I asked for name suggestions from you and now I am asking for block suggestions. However, keep in mind that your suggestions should be simple because this mod will consist of basic, 16x16-sized blocks that do not require modeling. Also, just like the person who suggests the name, those who suggest block ideas for this mod and whose suggestions are added to the mod will be mentioned at the bottom of the mod page (with their Planet Minecraft usernames).

Here is an example suggestion: Ice Bricks, Vertical Planks (these are just examples as I have already added these two types of blocks!)
Molitoola
Level 23 : Expert Modder