Current Requests

Zaralith's Avatar Zaralith6/20/11 1:17 am history
1 emeralds 28.4k 72
11/28/2015 8:47 pm
cliffy987's Avatar cliffy987
This is a list of all current suggestions as well as a link to the thread that started it. I will be updating this periodically, including removing the links for items that are already completed.

Bug-fixes and Improvements (Pending)
  • Moderation History
  • Duplication Detection Enhancements
  • Unoriginal Submission Detection

Pending Community Suggestions
The following requests were suggested by the community and may be developed for the site over time.

Completed Requests - View All - Some never make it to this page

Ideas suggested but not planning to add.
Zaralith
Retired Moderator
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard

Create an account or sign in to comment.

cliffy987
11/28/2015 8:47 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
Add achievements!
MisterEmerald
07/16/2015 4:54 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
I want the site to add a group of posts called, "hot posts". Its like active posts, but posts that have a lot of replies! There should be 5 posts in each.
mcrocks999
04/26/2015 8:52 am
Level 20 : Expert Cake
2011: video section suggested...
2015: we get a banner section...

NOOOO! can you work on that pmc video player now? xD
KoLusim
04/26/2015 8:32 am
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
Name changes? :3 Even if it's just once a few months or something... It would still be pretty cool as I know that a lot of people go by different names now, and with the name changes for minecraft, people would go by different names. So this is an idea I think a lot of people would like
_Hellcat_
04/10/2015 1:06 am
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
Why do we have to upload the world save from a website? It would be helpful if we could just upload a file, like we do with the Schematic. Basically, so we could just upload a .zip file for the world save, instead of putting it on Mediafire, Dropbox etc. It would be a lot easier for new users, and me, since I can't be bothered joining those sites.

-Thanks
TheAnonymousHuman300
04/06/2015 1:12 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Can you suggest stuff here.... I hope so because I'm gonna do it anyway. Please can you add a clock to the site with "PMC time" so that players from different timezones can agree to meet on servers or chat at an agreed PMC time. This will eliminate confusion with timezones and has an added bonus players not sharing personal info like what area they live in XD Please add this!
Johnanater
04/06/2015 1:31 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Karrfis
04/06/2015 7:02 am
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
that needs a mana cost, most resurrect spells are in the lines of 1BB or 2B
H_S_F
03/29/2015 4:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Someone unmute me please!
H_S_F
03/29/2015 4:36 pm
Hey im on the server right now can someone unmute me please
Karrfis
03/29/2015 7:16 pm
contact your local server moderator, pmc dont handle any servers apart from their own
TheYoungWolf52
12/25/2014 11:38 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
I tried to delete an update log ti my texturepack... but it deleted the whole pack and bumped me down 2 levels... Help?
StingRay_FTW
12/25/2014 11:40 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
That is a real problem.Maybe PM a super mod,maybe they can do something?
jochun
12/11/2014 11:34 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
-snip-
MrFluffykinz06
07/02/2014 7:29 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
how do i get the picture thing underneath your name.plz tell me i really want one.
GeraldYagami_
05/15/2014 11:57 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Mage
If there could be a way under a servers details to list the server as a snapshot server and not a full released version. I think that would be helpful for us that do try and have those type of servers. And I'm not saying that there should be a version for each and every snapshot, just one option that states it is running a snapshot. We can provide which version ourselves if we have to in the description.
Thank You.
-Gerald
Karrfis
04/03/2014 8:40 am
-
NewBoss3234
02/17/2014 8:22 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Blacksmith
There's been a recent increase in advertisements. Please fix this.
InvisibleFlame
02/12/2014 6:46 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
What is "thread aging"?
TWSSYesterday
02/12/2014 5:32 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Maybe use Xenforo? A lot of great communities use this.
bebopper5
11/06/2013 1:22 pm
Level 29 : Expert Ninja
Suggestion: A button/way to share a submission you particularly like among your subscribers.

Too many great quality submissions go unnoticed, so I think it would be good to share a particular submission you like with your subscribers. On twitter, you can tweet submissions, and all your followers will see it, and on Facebook, you can like it, so all your friends see it, but there is no way to do it within PMC. I think this could help some high-quality submitters get off the ground and become a known name.
Karrfis
10/16/2013 5:56 pm
the ability to delete peoples comments on your own forum threads
munchiesyum
08/15/2013 9:29 am
Level 22 : Expert Pixel Painter
Forum levels and exp from forum posts
dbran1
07/03/2013 1:42 am
Level 37 : Artisan Demolitionist
one issue iv noticed with pmc ; its 1.6.1 not 1.6 you might wont to change that ;-]
Xiphos2000
07/02/2013 9:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Mage
How do I change my avatar? It won't let me. I click on Change Avatar? It takes me to a page that has nothing to do with it!
Punkamoar
07/02/2013 9:38 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
is it on the profile page? if so, its gonna be on the top of the page
Ash
06/14/2013 8:45 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Make it easier to see which part of the forums you're in when you click a thread. I've only just figured out you scroll down and can see it in the "jump to" box and the "return to ______". Would be nice if the sub-forum would be listed at the top of the thread, easy to see.
BigBang+
06/14/2013 8:09 am
New part of submission,chat club
BigBang+
06/14/2013 8:08 am
XP sharing for multiplayer builds
BigBang+
06/14/2013 8:06 am
I got a great idea....PMC coins,to unlock classes,unlock ranks,and special features
SoggyTractor
05/31/2013 11:10 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Spelunker
How about a 'Critic's choice box' for each section where the best blogs/projects that haven't made the pop reel are approved by the Mods and displayed for the community to see. Writing and reading should be promoted so we should get more people clicking on the 'blogs' section. The Mods should have more intervention and actively check the reel everyday and remove low-quality (with less than 200 words) blogs.
amazing noob
04/20/2013 2:54 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Toast
there might be a problem with timezones (i live in oz) or something because whenever i post something, it says i posted it 16 hours ago and my time is correct. could you look into that plz
whyme67
04/04/2013 12:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
whyme67
ZaralithThis is a list of all current suggestions as well as a link to the thread that started it. I will be updating this periodically, including removing the links for items that are already completed.

• Moderation History

The following requests were suggested by the community and may be developed for the site over time.

I like every one of these updates, but wouldnt it be cool if there was a tab were you could check out the forum post when you go to My Account to look at my account. and when other people look at your account, they could see your forum topics?

LOL u know i screwed up when i reply to myself. I found a way. i was a noob. but one more question... do forum posts count twoards xp levels?? again sorry for screwing up.
whyme67
04/04/2013 12:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
ZaralithThis is a list of all current suggestions as well as a link to the thread that started it. I will be updating this periodically, including removing the links for items that are already completed.

• Moderation History

I like every one of these updates, but wouldnt it be cool if there was a tab were you could check out the forum post when you go to My Account to look at my account. and when other people look at your account, they could see your forum topics?
XXX_Unknown
02/08/2013 9:53 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
When viewing skins a button to make the skin hold an iron sword
DrMcNinjaX
02/05/2013 9:23 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Blacksmith
I'm having issues with PMC in Google crome. half the pictures won't load and issues with some pages not loading at all. Not sure if this is the place to post this but any help or if the site could fix this it would be great.
Punkamoar
07/02/2013 9:40 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
i'm having the exact same problem, just use firefox D: i know its awful but PMC is worth it!
dbran1
02/01/2013 7:12 pm
rather than ban people who post links to often why not just del the post if its within 15 min. it would save lots of people who do this by acedent a ban for no real reason.
plus your ban time incresess every time it happens.
your so quick to ban people why not just solve the problem and deleat the problem post. ??? please start fixing these type of mistakes with your site if you would do me just that 1 favor it would be so much easyer on pmc.???
Triggerfullify
01/28/2013 2:06 am
Level 31 : Artisan Cake
Hey,
I would like the request that we add Scheduled Uploading.....
Here is an example of how it could help...

Jimmy goes on holiday for eight days, but he is worried that his subs will have no content to see... so he uses Scheduled Uploading and everyone is happy.
KnobleKnives
01/08/2013 9:01 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Lad
A few days ago, I had an idea, but forgot to post it.
My idea was a DeviantArt-esque side journal for profile.
It wouldn't earn any experience by posting, but it people can still comment on the entries and follow a member's journal activity by clicking a "Follow" button located below the journal thingy.
dbran1
12/28/2012 3:31 am
you should have a project picture update and a project build update so we can do both whenever we want to seperatly if we want to also saves bans for updateing
dbran1
12/28/2012 3:15 am
you need to fix and improve your update projects and the rules that make no sence like you carnt up date your pics without up dateing your project why ???? when i update my project id like to be able to up date what i want when i want fair enough the project needs to update but i want to be able to add pic whenever i want to and it not affect the update crap system saves us getting banned for a stupid reason like adding a picture
like most of the rules of pmc it makes no sence why id get banned no other site does this stupid rules its not like its not my creation after all and this site is mainly a advertisment site so wtf stoping people doing there work on there creations for no more than simple mistake your site has in its layout.
pmc doesnt need pointless rules that help no one and hinders all who try its easyer to understand astro physics than it is your rules of pmc less reading at least
i hope that this site fixes its problems fast cause rivals are getting loads better loads faster and this site will be like playing a gameboy compaired to a ps3
Aeons
12/23/2012 7:54 pm
Level 21 : Expert Lumberjack
Or you can make it update it once a day (at say, midnight).
Aeons
12/23/2012 7:53 pm
Level 21 : Expert Lumberjack
[Removed Request] Nvm
dbran1
12/05/2012 3:19 am
less how 2 posts on pmc would be nice making it automatic would save a lot of reading
which can take hours to do so and even longer to understand fully
one page with links would work better than whats out there now
dbran1
12/05/2012 1:46 am
could pmc host a monthly contest just on the amount of views, downloads, ect...
on projects posted that month ?
there does not need to be a prize just post up a link to that project will do for me

other than that at least let members host there own contests in there own window. it would add so much to pmc and what we can do on the site as a member.

theres so much more to be done to this site just to improve it.

i orignaly joined on here just for advertisement of my builds and oppinions of them.
but now all im after is views and the pleasure of helping others with the creations i submit. and the fun in using them XD

help others get there creations advertised and viewed this may be one way to do so
on pmc. good luck have fun and enjoy minecraft hope to see your creations soon XD
ReaCraft
11/29/2012 6:43 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd
It wouldn't be in the forums but an Art section for all art, in addition to projects, texture packs, skins, servers, blogs, and mods.
urule55
11/29/2012 6:11 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
I seem to have a problem.

I accidenialy spammed on a live stream chat and the 24 time period has passed, but it still shows the member lounge login. I don't know what that means, so I try to login with my regular login info, but it won't allow me to chat in live streams.

Can someone help me?
luew12345
11/25/2012 4:13 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Pegasus
wow

Luis
11/24/2012 5:40 am
Level 71 : Legendary Pokemon
This idea was suggested by ProGamingCrew. Its basically a new way of sorting members in the list on chat. By level subs and whatnot. Just as a customisable way of organising your chat experience
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome