Chaos Jam Endsettings_input_component

Larry the Hamster's Avatar Larry the Hamster2/10/24 1:00 am scheduled
11 emeralds 292 10
5/5/2024 9:54 am
Team UNNAMED's Avatar Team UNNAMED
To everyone who participated in the Chaos Jam:
Thank you! We had a very successful run of almost 10 months📆. If you didn't participate, there is still time. The jam ends in 9 days. I was really enjoying the jam, and so I kept pushing back the 🕒end time🕟 as far as possible. Unfortunately, we have finally reached the limit. Once I couldn't push it back any further, I created a plan for something to do as a capstone for the Chaos Jam. I won't reveal what this is; some of you may love it, some of you may not, but I thought it was the best way to conclude the jam. Team UNNAMED created Chaos Jam ⭐Season 2⭐, and if you liked the original, I strongly recommend joining this one (as the original creator of Chaos Jam, this is my seal of approval that Chaos Jam Season 2 is an Officially Recognized Chaos Jam). With the creation of this new jam, I would like to pose a question: Should I release my end project at the end of the original Chaos Jam, or should I wait until the series ends❓ Vote in the poll below📊.
 Yours truly (and chaotically),
Larry the Hamster

P.S.
Can anyone (ideally Cyprezz) either confirm or deny that Chaos Jam is PMC's largest jam of all time? I searched and couldn't find any with a higher level (or any other statistics) than Chaos Jam, and I think that would be really cool❄️ to know!

Special thanks to: Whichever PMC admin uncancelled the jam (I think is may have been Cyprezz, but I can't find the post that talked about it), Team UNNAMED, ItzOrangey, Riley The Human, Creative_Kylee, Larry the Hamster (of course)

A̶̢̧̛̪̣̝̱̥̝͚̜̫͑̓͛̓͗̾͑̎͆̓͛͒̌͋̓̓̂̓͗͒̐̚͠͝͝͝͝Ń̴̳͓̖͈̗̻̣̱̗̞͎̼̘̞̙̻̣̂̀̎̓͗͋̾̾͗̂̿͒͐̍͊̇̋̈́̔͊̕̚͜͠͝͝͝ͅA̵̟̘̦͙̩̬̜͕̥̗̘̮̙̩̰̐̋̅͠R̷̛̪͎̟̮̯͑̎̐̑̑̿̾̉̅̓́̚C̴̡̡̡̜̞̘̣͙̳̼̖̿̀̒̽̿̊̿̐͜͝H̴͇̞͎̝̰́̓̀̉͒̓͊̑͒̄̉̌̓̄̌̉͊̓͠Y̵̛͚͓͓͓͍͚̫̼̯̭̗̫̲̋̿̐̆̓͊̾̽̌̾́̒͑̍̾̊͑͜͠ͅ

Poll ended 02/19/2024 8:17 pm.

Larry the Hamster
Level 24 : Expert Engineer