Can't load the PlanetMinecraft Website

maniacheto's Avatar maniacheto4/19/14 2:21 am
1 emeralds 785 4
4/19/2014 11:58 am
Sonadel's Avatar Sonadel
Hello guys. I have a serious problem. I can't load the PMC website. Getting only Error 522. I can only join the website from my mobile phone only with mobile data(3G). I am waiting for 2 months with a hope to get fixed but i can't still enter. I tried to join on a laptop, computer and phone with wifi. It says that the website is offline. Please help me
maniacheto
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Wolf

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Sonadel
04/19/2014 11:58 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Lemon
I pulled that quote directly from the CloudFlare knowledgebase. Your best bet would be going straight to CloudFlare support with the problem, instead of asking a bunch of strangers if they know what an "Error 522" is. Explain everything in detail to them.

CloudFlare would know. If they don't. You can try contacting PMC for support. Lol
Sonadel
04/19/2014 2:33 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Lemon
PMC hosts their nameservers with CloudFlare. Error 522 means CloudFlare is having issues.

"A 522 error states that CloudFlare could not make a TCP connection to the origin server before the attempts timed out. This means that CloudFlare was unable to send the http request to the origin as no network connection to the origin server could be established."

The problem isn't with your browser or network, but rather an issue with CloudFlare. If you're getting this a lot, I don't know what to tell you. PMC gets a lot of traffic, and sometimes it's servers get overloaded. That explains a connection timed out.
Dinodaw
04/19/2014 2:23 am
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Try a different browser.
maniacheto
04/19/2014 9:20 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Wolf
Tried on Google Chrome, Firefox and Opera. None of them is working

P.S. I don't think that the PMC traffic is an issue.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome