A Post That Can Attract The Attention Of Pixel Artists

Molitoola's Avatar Molitoola4/12/24 1:25 pm history
5 emeralds 147 4
4/13/2024 6:38 am
antarish4's Avatar antarish4

Today, I shared the Extended Block Set (EBS) mod, and the texture I created for the Chiseled Diorite Block turned out to be quite bad. If you can create a nice texture for Chiseled Diorite, I’ll try to add it to EBS. Additionally, if you have any other block ideas, along with the texture you’ve made for the block, please let me know the block’s name and which tool is the fastest for mining it! Also, as mentioned, the texture you create for Chiseled Diorite will be credited on the mod page as “thanks to: -YOUR NAME-”. Furthermore, if other users share their own textures for their blocks and they get added to the mod, I’ll try to include all suggestions because there won’t be any hassle of creating textures. In the “thanks to:” section, they’ll also be acknowledged! If you don’t have this ability, feel free to share pattern ideas for the Chiseled Diorite texture (the current design resembles a Minecraft Chicken Head)
Molitoola
Level 23 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/13/2024 6:38 am
Level 1 : New Miner
antarish4
If you host it on Lospec it wont have that problem, but people will have to click the link and it wont be embedded. It looks like reddit converts gifs to videos now, because they think it will be smaller (though for this sub it almost certainly makes them larger.
04/13/2024 6:38 amhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
swamich3
I dont think we can really draw a line because even people new to pixel art have vastly different skill levels. I think certainly your first few pieces would be considered newbie, but once you feel youve gotten the main gist of pixel art you can drop it. Its really up to the artist https://19216801.onl/ .
04/12/2024 4:02 pm
Level 43 : Master Kitten
GalaxyCat24
Hmmmmmmm I might do something later if I have time.
I don't really consider myself good at pixel art though.
04/12/2024 6:53 pm
Level 23 : Expert Modder
Molitoola
As I mentioned, if you don’t have pixel art skills or think you’re not very good at it, you can write down the ideas that come to your mind for this block! If I can incorporate your idea, your name may be included.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome