A cool new server!

Noah_Olsoni's Avatar Noah_Olsoni4/12/24 2:23 pm history
3 emeralds 105 2
4/30/2024 3:09 pm
Ronanscotts's Avatar Ronanscotts
Hey all!

There's a new server starting on April 19th called Nova Gilded Aegis and it's gonna be super cool! It's a mostly vanilla server, the people are super friendly and the management staff are very fair and non-corrupt.

As a side note, right now there's an event called "the player drive" happening and whoever wins gets gift cards for their website, so I'm looking for lots of people to join.
If you're interested, go to the discord and type in the "#player-drive" channel "Mister_Noah referred me" and it will be awesome!! Hope you enjoy the server!

NGA Discord Server IP: discord.gg/G5G3BZYG
Noah_Olsoni
Level 26 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Ronanscotts
04/30/2024 3:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
history
Appreciate the tip about the player drive event, those gift cards sound like a sweet deal! I'll definitely check out the discord and drop your name in the #player-drive channel.Oh, and speaking of promoting servers, have you tried Minecraft Advertising Site? Heard it's a great way to get the word out about servers.nline version of gin rummy, and let me tell you, it's been a hit with my friends. It's a great way to unwind and have some fun, especially during the holiday season. So why not give it a shot for some festive entertainment?
Bjosmoris
04/30/2024 3:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Thanks for the heads up about Nova Gilded Aegis, sounds like a rad server! Always on the lookout for cool new places to hang out. And hey, who doesn't love a friendly community and fair staff, right?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome