Zar's Awesome Server

Zaralith's Avatar Zaralith5/21/11 11:34 pm
6/3/2011 1:13 pm
Zaralith's Avatar Zaralith
Whitelist is open. Read the server listing here. Replies to this thread will get you a spot on the blacklist if it is asking to join.
Zaralith
Retired Moderator
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Zaralith
06/03/2011 1:13 pm
Sorry, I am on right now, but you know that.
Zaralith
06/03/2011 9:25 am
Ya, the problem was that the new version of permissions was not liking me. I have rolled permissions and the HeroChat patch designed to work with new permissions back to what they were before I updated the server and everything works fine. Also, Antiqua, when are you going to log into the server? I thought you wanted me to show you around?
Antiqua
06/03/2011 12:47 pm
Level 28 : Expert Elf
You've never let me know you were on. D:
Zaralith
06/02/2011 11:29 am
It means try again.
Antiqua
06/02/2011 12:15 pm
What does it mean if it says I'm a pooper?
Boomer
06/02/2011 8:04 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Zombie
lol.... Oh well 1.6.6 seems to be a stable build aside from not being able to place things last time I was on.... I think that may have been fixed though, I'll be able to tell after I get back on.

edit:
Yep everything seems to be in working condition... found out the hatches can't be used in making a toggable cactus farm, and using bonemeal on grass cause a medium sized patch of tall grass and sometimes flowers to grow out from that spot.... about 4 or so blocks out from that spot that is... so better stock up on bonemeal... and a skeleton spawner would be a god send now...
Boomer
06/02/2011 10:00 am
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Zombie
What does the error message of a bad login mean when trying log on to the server?
Antiqua
06/02/2011 12:55 am
I'm in!
Zaralith
06/02/2011 12:20 am
Woot everyone, the server has been upgraded to 1.6.6 running delicious Bukkit #818. As always, you can apply for the server by following the instructions on the server listing and I will blacklist/ban anyone who posts here asking to join. Also, all of the sorta there plugins like Jobs that I had before have been updated to the latest version and configured properly. Check the update log for more complete details on that. Also, as stated in a comment on the server list, I am tied up working on my thesis for the Honors College for my degree, so I will be on the server less frequently and will also be checking the whitelist applications less frequently, though I will try to check them every Friday at the least. If you have given me a whitelist application before and have not gotten a response back, please send me a short message and I will dig up the application that you sent me to look at it. I probably checked it while away from the terminal and could not do anything. Anyone who lies about submitting an application will also be blacklisted. Anyway, Yay for updates.
Zaralith
05/22/2011 10:26 am
I have specific instructions on how to apply to join the whitelist and they include not commenting on the server listing but sending me a pm instead. I want this thread to be for other questions regarding my server because it annoys me when I see a thread and all the responses are "Join pl0x!?!" Then again, most of those threads also don't include instructions on applying otherwise. Anyway, I am hoping people will have some intelligent questions about the server and maybe offer some suggestions about it.
kacboy
05/22/2011 12:16 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Taco
Replies to this thread will get you a spot on the blacklist if it is asking to join.

Ouch. Seriously effective.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome