Staff Applications | W.I.P. Medieval RPG Server | [builders, terraformers, lore writers]

elfie_'s Avatar elfie_12/9/18 8:06 pm history
7 emeralds 567 7
2/15/2019 12:18 am
dorqy's Avatar dorqy
About the Server
The server is a work-in-progress medieval RPG server. The general idea of the server is a family friendly, inclusive, survival based server with a medieval theme & setting. The server uses a custom resource pack, Forge, and WorldEdit. Since it is a survival based RPG server, the world is auto-generated to preserve the minerals and caverns underground. Though it is auto-generated, we plan to terraform the surface of the mainland to be more realistic and visually appealing.

The server is currently in the very beginning stages- so far, we have only terraformed a couple small areas and marked out the border for the mainland. We are looking for creative and experienced terraformers, builders, and lore writers. Below are applications and info for each of these roles. Please DM me (Elvenjedi) your applications, and comment any questions you have!

Terraformers

We're looking for terraformers who are familiar with WorldEdit, know how to work as a team, and are willing and capable to conform to the style of terrain we need. We need people who know how to make (to some degree) mountains, rivers, hills, and/lor oceans. Here are examples:

Terraformer Application

IGN:
Do you have Discord?:
What type of terraforming are you familiar with?:
Do you have any previous terraforming experience? If so, please include proof.:
Do you have any previous experience in working for another server? If so, please include proof:
Do you have experience with WorldEdit?:
Do you have any previous bans?:
What is your timezone?:
How often are you available?:
Why do you want to apply?:
Please include images of or links to some of your creations in your application.

Builders
We're looking for builders who are familiar with building in a rustic medieval style, know how to work as a team, and are willing and capable to conform to the style of buildings we need. We will be building villages, cities, castles, and more. We don't need extremely detailed builds; we're looking for simple yet realistic builds, similar to Grian's (YT) building style. Here is an example of the style & skill level we're looking for:

Builder Application

IGN:
Do you have Discord?:
What type of building are you familiar with?:
Do you have any previous building experience? If so, please include proof.:
Do you have any previous experience in working for another server? If so, please include proof:
What is your timezone?:
Please include images of or links to some of your creations in your application.

Lore Writers

We're looking for creative writers who are interested in helping create the histories, traditions/cultures, and backstories of the fictional world the RP is set in.

Lore Writer Application
IGN:
Do you have Discord?:
What type of writing are you experienced in?:
Do you have any previous lore writing experience? If so, please include proof.:
What is your timezone?:
Please include examples of your writing in your application.

Our standards for our staff aren't extremely high, but we need our staff to have some, even just a little bit, of experience in what they are applying for.

IMPORTANT: terraforming, building, lore writing, and anything else, will not take place until January. We're putting this up a few weeks in advance so we will hopefully have a small build team organized by the end of the month, and possibly a couple lore writers as well!

note: this forum is a repost, we posted the original applications as a blog and it got taken down- so if you saw the original yesterday, don't be confused!
elfie_
Level 76 : Legendary Elf

Create an account or sign in to comment.

dorqy
02/15/2019 12:18 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
i'd like to apply to become a lore writer !

IGN: dorqy
Do you have Discord?: yes !
What type of writing are you experienced in?: literally everything- my favorites though are storytelling/fiction, poems, and analysis !
Do you have any previous lore writing experience? If so, please include proof.: no :(
Do you have any previous experience in working for another server? If so, please include proof: also no :(
Do you have any previous bans?: nope !
What is your timezone?: PST
How often are you available?: usually fridays, saturdays, and thursdays
Why do you want to apply?: i love to write !

ex.
https://www.wattpad.com/453229277-dory%27s-poems-ineffable-a-mini(if it takes you to the first chapter please skip it omg its so cringey, the 2nd one is at least decent its just really simple)

https://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/the-only-thing-a-short-story/ (this is from my old account)
WyvernBlader
12/28/2018 2:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
My builder application 😝

IGN:
竜Wyvern Blader

Do you have Discord?: Yes
竜Wyvern Blader#1801 dOn sPaM mEh

What type of building are you familiar with?: Anything but traps, i suck at those.
Do you have any previous building experience? If so, please include proof.: Me and my sister make LAN worlds through creative and switch to survival to battle in the maps. I’m not the best builder but I think i would have fun building for yall ^_^
Do you have any previous experience in working for another server? If so, please include proof: Nope
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes from hypixel XD Elven You already know about this
What is your timezone?: Idk what that is but im in California So :)
How often are you available?: pretty available ig idk. weekends mostly?
Why do you want to apply?: cuz elven is there and shes my best fren UwU and i love building so :)
Please include images of or links to some of your creations in your application. ill send it to elven XD im not on my pc so....i cant send it rn sorry XD
The_Skiner
12/15/2018 3:42 am
Level 33 : Artisan Professor
Hey, I really like the idea of your server.

I'm not good at building but I do have a lot of experience as staff.

If you are in need, please contact me Broton#5729

Thanks! :)
DootDaTurtle
12/14/2018 5:21 am
Level 1 : New Network
Builder application.

Yes, my discord id is Derpyturtle#7240

Age: (Please ask in discord as i do not like sharing my age in public)

What type of building are you familiar with?: well i am best at smaller rustic/medieval houses but i am alright at big castles and stuff.

Do you have any previous building experience? If so, please include proof.: as i cannot post images here i shall post them in discord if added.

Do you have any previous experience in working for another server? If so, please include proof: I have but the server that i worked on shut down.

Do you have any previous bans?: i have had one from hypixel for "Compromised account" but other than that i do not think i have any.

What is your timezone?: GMT

How often are you available?: I am not available mostly on Sunday and Thursday but i am available most
days and will notify if i am not.

Why do you want to apply?: I'd love the opportunity for my builds to inspire others.

Please include images of or links to some of your creations in your application: I cant send them here but i will send them on discord if that is alright.:)

Sincerely, DootDaTurtle
elfie_
12/14/2018 12:32 pm
Level 76 : Legendary Elf
Thanks for applying! I added you on discord so you can provide your age & images creations!

-ElvenJedi
DragonicEnder
12/13/2018 9:32 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
IGN: DragonicEnder

Do you have Discord?: Yes, my discord id is DragonicEnder#5243

What type of building are you familiar with?: I love to take inspiration from medieval and fantasy. Especially in houses and dragons.

Do you have any previous building experience? If so, please include proof.: Yes, I can't put in the images here, however if I am contacted on discord I shall send the application again but this time with the photos required.

Do you have any previous experience in working for another server? If so, please include proof: I have built a Kit PvP map which was a volcano except you fight in the volcano. This was for a server called StarlightPvP, I'm not sure if that server has been shut down or not. As I mentioned early I can't insert the images.

Do you have any previous bans?: I have had 2 on Mineplex; the first one was a mistake on their part as I was on the US server and I live in the UK so I had a bad connection and the second one was because I let my cousin use my account for a while because he wanted to play minecraft. I regret that decision and my minecraft account is restricted only to me and nobody else.

What is your timezone?: UK time zone: Greenwhich Mean Time (GMT)

How often are you available?: I'm almost always available; except for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays which is when I have college. I will notify you if I'm on holiday or if I'm not available.

Why do you want to apply?: Well, I want to absorb more inspiration so I can improve my ideas and creative spark in my builds.
Please include images of or links to some of your creations in your application: The only way I can show my builds is by sending them through discord. Sorry for the inconvenience but if you add me on discord and I resend my application to you with images provided then you can decide whether I'm denied or accepted. Sorry again.

From the dragon cave,
DragonicEnder
grawolfquinn
12/10/2018 9:58 am
Level 21 : Expert Cake
history
Lore Writer App:
IGN: GraWolfQuinn
Do you have Discord?: Yes, Quinn#0446
What type of writing are you experienced in?: Comic-writing, storytelling, worldbuilding
Do you have any previous lore writing experience? If so, please include proof: I do not, but I can send examples of potential lore (mostly character races and religions) on Discord!
Do you have any previous experience in working for another server? If so, please include proof: Nope!
Do you have any previous bans?: Nah!
What is your timezone?: EST
How often are you available?: Very often, I take an online school so I'm free most days.
Why do you want to apply?: I would love to help out!
www.deviantart.com/grawolfquinn
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome