Seeking job experience? Join a Minecraft Research Collective!

ShiftingKill's Avatar ShiftingKill10/19/22 7:54 pm
10/23/2022 7:24 am
Mishi_Mikaela's Avatar Mishi_Mikaela
Planet Minecrafters,

I am hosting a 24/7 Minecraft server university project. We are a team of undergraduate students working hard to bring next-level content to Java Minecraft. Any old Minecraft game can use some enhancements, and you could use some job experience. We need people like YOU! You will help us decide what to develop next in the server. This is a huge collective of knowledge that will get bigger and bigger. Minecrafters will learn the basics of game design, flowcharting, logic, probability and random processes, creating proposals, to help us create a better game. We add better mechanics to enhance player activities, trading, fighting, surviving. Because we have many resources, namely a university, this project will look really good on a resumé.

Prerequisites:
  Must be a veteran Minecrafter with lots of experience in the Java edition of the game.
  Experience in game design, flowcharting, basic logic and conditional statements.
  Current or retired server staff.

Objectives:
  Get community input on current games
  Create better game(s) with feedback from community
  Host these games 24/7

To join the collective:
Join the Discord

Contact ShiftingKill#2177 (Discord) saying you joined the collective (or PM me).
ShiftingKill
Level 29 : Expert Engineer