PixSur Server Looking for STAFF

Nxio's Avatar Nxio7/22/15 3:16 pm
1 emeralds 366 8
7/26/2015 6:50 pm
Nxio's Avatar Nxio
Hello, my name Is Nxio. I am the owner of the Pixsur server. I have been trying to create the best Towny server out there for a few weeks now and Now I think it is almost done. Now we need it Staff. We need people who can be on mostly all the time and who knows the basic commands like /mute, /kit ect.

So if you want to be a part of PixSur. Please fill out this forum below:

IGN:

DO YOU HAVE SKYPE:

WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF ON PIXSUR:

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE PIXSUR A BETTER PLACE:
Nxio
Level 26 : Expert Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Hypox
07/24/2015 11:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: victorpenson

DO YOU HAVE SKYPE: Yes

WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF ON PIXSUR: Because I like to help people and make sure their experience on the server is spot on! I know how to work with plugins and I have a very good knowledge about commands.

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE PIXSUR A BETTER PLACE: I make sure everybody follows the rules and stop others from breaking them by first warning them and in a later stage kicking or banning if needed.
Nxio
07/26/2015 6:50 pm
add me on skype at Nxiomc
KingRaptor345
07/23/2015 10:44 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
IGN: KingRaptor345

I want to be staff because I love working with other players, I'm very nice and I have experience with plugins and commands!

I can make sure players are being nice to each others, enforce the rules, but I'm not a good coder or builder.

So I would make a great Community Admin.
Tszaluokfederation
07/23/2015 1:45 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN:Tszaluok

DO YOU HAVE SKYPE:Aye

WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF ON PIXSUR: why? well why not? gotta make sure the hospitality is perfect for the new players that join, and even keeping an eye on players, making sure no harassment goes on or any inappropriate deals or businesses occur. i've been to many servers and many need a bit of improvement, i've been staff at camp and closely examined how people do things, both online and in person, harassment was a big concern, well so was customer service, gotta make sure they love the server and want to actually come back.

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE PIXSUR A BETTER PLACE well, I'm good with architecture, not the best but i work offline a lot with builds in my free time, have been since MC 1.1 (right after the official game release) and it's become a hobby I guess. also I think customer service is key to camps, servers, restaurants, anywhere, without it there'd be no enjoyment. I believe you don't need to act all buff and scary, you'd end up scaring away the players, especially making the kids uncomfortable, so to have a more outgoing, helpful, and cheerful personality when talking to the players, and even other staff is key also. i'm available most of the time late at night eastern time, and the afternoon most days. I hope you review this comment with sincere consideration. thank you
Kentura
07/22/2015 7:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Update: I have skype!
Would you like my skype name yet???
Nxio
07/22/2015 6:12 pm
New update: You need skype!
Kentura
07/22/2015 5:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: Kentura

WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF ON PIXSUR: Why I want to be a candidate for Pixsur... I believe I can truly help people and not just myself but everyone in the Pixsur community! I have had many experiances where I have seen rule breakers in servers but have not had the power to make a change. I would like to help the server grow and be happy. I work great with others and I would like to make many friends within the community and make it a happy place for all to enjoy.

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE PIXSUR A BETTER PLACE: I will fit in greatly with the community and will try to make everyone happy from the moment they join to the moment they leave. I can help with server building and make sure everything is running smoothly and ready to go! I will use my power for the good of the community and strictly for the benefit for the server.

Thank you for the polite offer,
Kentura
jared7878
07/22/2015 4:29 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
IGN:ChillNinja

WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF ON PIXSUR: I Want To Staff In Pixsur To Help Make The Best Towny Server. As Towny Is One Of My Favorite Game modes In Minecraft, It Would Be Great To Be A Staff On Your Server.

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE PIXSUR A BETTER PLACE: I Can Provide Help In Building, Insuring The Rules Are Followed And Help Make The Server A Better Place.

Thanks,
~ChillNinja
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome