|| OrbitalCraft || * Looking for Staff/Builders/Developers!

skycar's Avatar skycar11/8/15 6:41 pm
11/14/2015 5:02 pm
skycar's Avatar skycar
More Info about OrbitalMC here (main post): bit.ly/1RtMCxh

Server IP: orbitalcraft.mc-srv.com

We are a newly founded server community and we will be needing several people to fulfill each position.
This is the main application selection form that will be used for acceptance.
Every application that meets the requirements will reviewed very shortly.
Each position listed below is available.

Requirements
Preferably be 16 or older (We will still consider those below 16 nonetheless, acceptance is possible)
Must be/act maturely and work hard consistently
Must have fun no matter what!

Application Rules
Must be neatly written, detailed and formatted
Must apply good grammar and correct spelling
Must have the appropriate format
No rude or unwanted behaviour
Do not comment on other applications
Follow these rules and you are fit to go!

Admin Format
Skype/Email:
IGN:
Why you wish to earn the privilege of becoming a Staff member:
What seperates you from others who also desire to become Staff:
Experience (either as an Admin or being in a position of authority previously):
Plugin experience:
Do you own a server or have owned one:
How much time can you dedicate to the server:
Time zone:
Country US,UK,etc:
OPTIONAL
Hobbies:
What is your favorite gamemode. example, factions, kitpvp, etc:

Developer Format
Skype/Email:
IGN:
Why you wish to become a plugin Dev/Manager for OrbitalCraft:
What seperates you from others who also desire to take a Dev. slot:
Coding Experience (How familiar are you with coding in general?):
Time zone:
Country US,UK,etc:
What do you code with - which tools/apps (i.e, eclipse):

Moderator Format
Skype/Email:
IGN:
Why you wish to earn the privilege of becoming a Staff member:
What seperates you from others who also desire to become Staff:
Experience (either Moderating or being in a position of authority):
Time zone:
Country US,UK,etc:

Builder/Project Member Format
IGN:
Experience:
Email/Any contact:
Why do you wish to participate in build projects/organize builds:
How you will help us to achieve efficient builds:

Designer/GFX Design Creator Format (pay will be discussed as per acceptance)
IGN
Experience
Examples of your work:
Email/Any contact.
Why would you like to become a GFX designer for us
How will you utilize your skillset to provide the best possible artwork (banners, ads, themes) for the server:

If you would like staff or positions in other categories please follow the format of your rank.
Any applications that don't meet the expectations will be denied and you cannot apply again.
If you have any questions please pm me.

Thank you and Good Luck to all applicants.

Regards,

Owner, skycar.
skycar
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

skycar
11/14/2015 5:02 pm
- Staff Applications have now concluded -

Thanks everyone!
skycar
11/11/2015 3:14 pm
Apply Now!

Positions remaining: 1 Mod Slot & 1 GFX Designer Slot
XxbrotatomanxX
11/08/2015 10:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Kyle
Skype/Email: kyle24steju
IGN:XxbrotatomanxX
Why you wish to become a plugin Dev/Manager for OrbitalCraft:I like to code and I like minecraft. I want to help a small server become a average size server at least.
What seperates you from others who also desire to take a Dev. slot: I saw that the last dev said I use anything for apps but he didn't say which languages he uses
so I don't know if he actually knows anything
Coding Experience (How familiar are you with coding in general?): Ive been coding since I was six I started with C++ from my dad and I loved it so I continued.
How much time can you dedicate to the server: Not a lot on time but I can code when Im off a lot. because my pc at home can't run MC but every other weekend I'll stop in and check it out.
Time zone: -8:00
Country US,UK,etc: US
I can do c++ java C C+ and I usually use eclipse. I can code all of those but I specialize in C++
Tempesta01
11/08/2015 9:55 pm
(For becoming a mod)

Name: Kristen (I go by Tia)

Skype/Email: emmsgirl0@gmail.com / Krissy8954

IGN: Tempesta (Tia)

Why you wish to earn the privilege of becoming a Staff member: I Wish to earn this priveladge because i think i would be able to create a better environment and a nicer place for people to come to. I'm easily adaptable and work very hard. I also pick up on things fast, and can be calm and serious when the situation demands it.

What seperates you from others who also desire to become Staff: I'm very flexible, I can be laid back and relaxed when things go well, but I also take authority when it demands it. I'm level headed and fair, and hear all sides of a story before doing whats best to fix it. I also love socializing, and I'm free to talk to anyone to fix an issue, or just have a friendly chat.

Experience (either Moderating or being in a position of authority): Not much, but you have to start somewhere eh? I'm a builder for a few servers, however.

Time zone: Central

Country US,UK,etc: US

------------------------------------

(For becoming a builder)

Name: Kristen (I go by Tia)

IGN: Tempesta (Tia)

Experience: I've been building for 6 years in minecraft.

Email/Any contact: emmsgirl0@gmail.com / (skype) Krissy8954

How much time can you dedicate to the server: I'll give this server whatever time i have. that means 2-3 hours on week days and 8-9 on weekends (provided i dont have anything else planned)

Why do you wish to participate in build projects/organize builds: Because building is my passion. I adore building, and it gives me happiness. I love when builds go right, and its a thrill when they go wrong, and i get to start over and try something new.

How you will help us to achieve efficient builds: I will work hard, and keep trying, no matter what happens. I wont give up on a build, because i believe no build is impossible.
manlyteddybear
11/08/2015 9:37 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect

Name: manlyteddybear
IGN: manlyteddybear

Experience: i have had around 30 servers in the past. atleast 25 of them failed sadly. and hundreads of hours lost, but i have maintained 5 good servers but im retired on them, because they are rarely updated.

Email/Any contact: Skype: Manlyteddybear Email: lolmac202@gmail.com
How much time can you dedicate to the server: I can dedicate around 2-3 hours on week days, "Not On Holidays" and 3-5 hours on weekends.

Why do you wish to participate in build projects/organize builds: because i enjoy building with others. talking with other players about building, ect. i also like chatting with staff and arrousing people with builds.

How you will help us to achieve efficient builds: i am usaully a head-builder so i sort out this kind of stuff, but i can work efficiently and promote other builders, and make decisions, i can market a date for a build and usaully expect and come to that outcome on time.
GummyBears42
11/08/2015 9:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
^ Country, USA, Fav, gamemode, Pvp/Factions
darween
11/08/2015 9:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
What are you applying for? Admin or Staff Manager.

What is your Full Name? Darien, I will tell you my last name if I get accepted.

What is your email? darien.plant@gmail.com

Skype username? darien.schroeder (Picture of a MC character)

Age? 14

What other languages can you fluently speak? Only English

Roughly how many hours can you dedicate? I can dedicate 2-3 hours on weekdays every day and 4-5 hours every day on weekends.

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? I believe your server has potential and I want to help out your server to the best of my abilities. I also know teamwork is important and I believe that this is a very important part in a servers staff. Which is why I want to become Admin so I can help people work together and keep the server together. I have seen many times servers failing because of the staff not working together and I don't want this to happen to this server. I also know hot to edit plugins, make groups, add perms, ban, kick, banip, mute. Although the only thing I don't know how to do yet is make plugins but I can do pretty much anything else. If staff where fighting I would ask what the problem is and why. If I can't work it out then I would notify you. If a staff and player were fighting or the staff was abusing the player then I would come in ask for each side of the fight then if the staff was abusing I would let you know what has happened or if the player was I would give him a warning and let him know if he did it again he would either get muted or banned or tempbanned for a certain amount of time. If I find that staff are always fighting i will contact you and explain the situation and what is happening. If anyone is hacking I will ban them. If anyone is constantly cussing I will give them a warning and if they still do I will mute them. I also have seen by even just how much time you have spent writing the description that you put a lot of time and effort even into the little things and I want to be on a team that can work together and that we can put effort into the small things. Also I help out people coming onto the server as much as I can without giving them items more like teaching them the mechanics of the server. I love helping people out and getting them on the server and also I take suggestions from people as well and if the suggestion is big I'll let you know and let you decide whether or not we will do it.

What is your Time Zone? Mountain Time

Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it? No

Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where? Yes, I have been on my friends server. I have also been on many other servers which have failed because either the owner didn't know how to run a server or the staff would fight and the owner wouldn't do anything and I would try but without the owners help I couldn't do it and they crashed. Although over my time of be a staff member I have learned some valuables things about servers a bit by a bit and I have now taken that lesson with me.

Tell us about yourself and anything else? I know how to edit plugins, add groups, change perms, ban, banip, tempban, kick, or mute. I also really believe in teamwork and I try to get people to work together to the best of my ability. I am learning to do graphics designs, animations and coding. I am friendly most of the time but I get serious when I need to like when someone is fighting.

Thank you for your time and considering my application.
GummyBears42
11/08/2015 9:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Admin
Name- Zack
IGN- Lil_Zee
Age- 14
Skype- fleishmanz
Experience- (40/50+ words) Owner, Co-Owner, Admin, Head mod, mod. All on official servers with 50+ players.
How often can you be on- Mon-Friday about 1hr 30mins - day, weekends, as long as I want. Ex. I can play 6 hours straight if I wanted to. *My scool ends at 3:30
Time Zone- EST, Eastern Time Zone
What can you do for us?: I can help make the server a better place, catch spammers/advertisers/hackers, help with any player situation in a friendly way. If two players are arguing, break them up in a nice friendly way, I will always ask a rank higher than me if it is okay to ban/tempban players, and/or mute them.
Why should we pick you?: I feel that you guys should pick me as a staff member because I am a nice, friendly, humorous kid that wants to be apart of a great team on a minecraft server. I'm online alot and flexible with my time online. If there is any situation going on within the server I can always get on ASAP and help solve the problem.

Thank you for taking your time to read my app, hope to see you on the server.

Thanks,
Zack.
RazorK13
11/08/2015 9:02 pm
Admin Format

Name:Cameron

Skype/Email:razork13

IGN:RazorK16

Why you wish to earn the privilege of becoming a Staff member: A staff member means many things...from management, to helping players with everyday things (legit). I am not a control freak, but I love management. My management skills are superb. Things within a server need to be clean, organized, and professional. That is what kind of enviorment I want to help assist in providing. The moment I first entered the server, I was immediatly welcomed. Which is one thing I look for within a server. Players need to be able to join in a warm, comfortable enviorment, so that they feel that they are at home in minecraft, and that's what I can help bring to the table.

What seperates you from others who also desire to become Staff:Most of all, as previously stated, I am an extremly organized person. Many people may not have that mindset, as I do.

Experience (either as an Admin or being in a position of authority previously): Well...not counting all the times that a friend & I made a server for like one week then closed it...I have staffed once as Head-Admin on ironcraft owned by AbeeHD. The server failed because he went mad and started doing weird things. Then I owned my own server back in January of 2015 (this year), for about 1 1/2 months.

Plugin experience: Solving basic errors, and issues. In-Game and withing FTP /Console.

Do you own a server or have owned one: Yes, as stated in the previous experience section.

How much time can you dedicate to the server: M-F (5pm-any). Weekends (Any).

[b][i]Time zone[[/i]/b]: Central Time Zone

[b][i]Country US,UK,etc[/i][/b]: United States

[b][i]OPTIONAL[/i][/b]
[b][i]Hobbies[/i][/b]: Playing video games, and driving.

[b][i]What is your favorite gamemode. example, factions, kitpvp, etc[/i][/b]: Factions/Prison.
Just2LifePM
11/08/2015 6:48 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Developer Format:
Name: Justin
Skype/Email: Skype: Just2Skype
IGN: Just2LifeMC
Why you wish to become a plugin Dev/Manager for OrbitalCraft:
I wish to become a plugin Developer because I really want to help out and help this server grow and become successful in the future.
What separates you from others who also desire to take a Dev. slot:
What separates me from the others who also desire to become a developer is that I possibly have way more experience than them as I have been developer on 4 different minecraft servers. I also am really good with plugins/mods. Also I will know what I am doing when it comes to such tasks and I will know exactly how to handle it.
Coding Experience (How familiar are you with coding in general?):
How much time can you dedicate to the server: On weekdays I can dedicate 2 hours and on weekends I can dedicate 4-6 hours.
Time zone: Pacific Time
Country US,UK,etc: Canada
I code with just about anything
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome