OPPrisonMc Server Recruitment Moderators and helpers Needed

Diz's Avatar Diz4/12/17 12:15 pm
1 emeralds 163 2
4/12/2017 2:12 pm
Diz's Avatar Diz

Hello, guys, this is Diz I am recruiting staff for an amazing new server about to release. The server is an OpPrison server with custom plugins ran on a dedicated machine. We are only looking for top notch staff, this is not a paid position as we are only looking for one moderator and 3 helpers. You will have the chance to work your way up to higher roles by showing us that you deserve it. If you are interested in applying please fill out the application below, I will only consider applicants that have posted their application publicly below.

OpPrisonMc is not a second class server so we will not accept second class staff. You will be expected to perform daily duties and do them at our standard. If at any time we feel you are slacking you will be removed and replaced. Do not apply if you don't have more than 3 hours a day to actively contribute to the server, please also do not apply if you are under the age of 15, do not message me asking me for my contact information, thank you in advance.​

Positions Available
Moderator 0/1
Helper 0/3

Application
Contact Name:
Username:
TimeZone/Time Available:
Method of contact:
Diz
Level 1 : New Network