Looking For Builders - Overgrown Elven Village Jungle Cliffs Waterfalls!

LittleSongbird1's Avatar LittleSongbird17/16/19 12:34 am history
1 emeralds 555 3
7/30/2019 11:06 pm
LittleSongbird1's Avatar LittleSongbird1
Artistic Builders and Landscapers Needed:

I'm looking for friendly, honest people who have experience with building elven style structures and/or know how to build custom terrain.
We will start by building the custom landscape, and then build the village into it :)

The Building Style:

The aim is to build a high-class elven town, nestled in the jungle cliffs and waterfalls, and overgrown with leaves and vines and trees! The elven theme, as I see it, means elegant, high class, petite, curvy, and decked out in detail. When I think "Elven", I think of Lord of the Rings, how in the elven city, all their buildings are tall and elegant, with very unique shapes and detailed architecture; there are hardly any straight lines/shapes, it's mostly curved lines and shapes, and even the materials they use are detailed/engraved. Definitely going for a high-class, elegant look and feel.

I Plan on us Building the Following Structures:

- outdoor circle meeting place for leaders and elders to make decisions
- Storage house
- Prison/dungeon
- small houses (2 or 3 different shapes, 1-2 levels)
- medium houses (2 or 3 different shapes, 2-3 levels)
- Workshop (wood carving/engraving?)
- Weapon/armor shop
- Training Arena (doubles as battle/entertainment arena)
- Stables
- Market (Magic/Alchemy shop, Clothing/Accessories Shop, Decorations Shop, Food shop, etc.)
- Citadel (meeting place for drinks and events)
- library
- temple
- school house
- Atrium/Greenhouse (indoor farm plots and trees)
- town gate with 2 guard towers
- town walls
- decorations (fountains, lamp-posts, paths, a well maybe, etc.)
- trees!

The Server:

We have a server made for us to use. (thank you so much CookieMugger!)

Send me your Discord tag if you want to join, and we will add you on and send you the server address! :)
LittleSongbird1
Level 1 : New Explorer