Canvas Journal #3 || i'm lovin' itedit

Bertiecrafter's Avatar Bertiecrafter8/15/20 10:16 am history
4 emeralds 206 3
8/15/2020 12:58 pm
The ExiIed FeIIow's Avatar The ExiIed FeIIow
You can find the previous journal here.

Community Updates

So The ExiIed FeIIow made the original Rick Roll art and although recently it got infected with the feet disease it trolled many new players:

As a response, dreamCritting wrote a good part of the lyrics on the canvas:

At the same time, I decided to recolour the black and white spiral that has been on the server for a while:

Also Ronald McDonald showed up multiple times (left by dreamCritting, right by Brutalight):

Besides Ronald, we had another character from a different universe show up on the canvas. The Bill Cipher from the Gravity Falls TV Series was made by dreamCritting and theclicker:

Vellariya and I added Apple to the Animal Crossing family, which already had Freya, Filbert and Wendy.

@nowhed at it again with another pokemon. This time it's Magikarp and we already had Rayquaza and Sylveon

Amongst the many other things he made, dreamCritting also made the Imperator Titan from the tabletop game Warhammer 40K.

I drew my own skin on the canvas:

And finally, @Syadasti made a giant logo of a music label:

A full rendering of the map:

To zoom in on the map without the image getting blurry, right click and save it. Windows users can then open it with ImageGlass to zoom in.

Server Updates

• Added broadcast messages for new players, indicating that they can't read chat yet. No "Welcome" messages are wasted anymore.
  • Added Axis Assist: Automatically re-aligns you with the axis you're moving in, so you won't accidentally slip off into neighbouring blocks.
  • Updated to 1.16.2
  • Increased performance by decreasing the amount of updates and spreading the load across several ticks (1/20th of a second)
  • Introduced a rate-limit. It shouldn't affect normal gameplay.

Join using 1.16.2 at play.mccanvas.gq. View the server submission here.

Bertiecrafter
Retired Moderator
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer