Bushland Builders Creative Server - World Edit / Plots **Need Staff**error

snoopbobb's Avatar snoopbobb4/2/24 3:57 am history
4/28/2024 6:00 am
RettetheGreat's Avatar RettetheGreat
Welcome to Bushland Builders, your ultimate destination for creative expression in Minecraft! With plots and WorldEdit at your fingertips, unleash your imagination like never before.

Claim your own plot and let your creativity run wild as you design and build to your heart's content. With WorldEdit, building becomes a breeze, allowing you to sculpt, copy, and paste with ease, turning your visions into reality in no time.

Whether you're a seasoned builder or just starting out, our server provides the perfect platform to showcase your talent and craft stunning masterpieces. Join our thriving community of builders, share ideas, and collaborate on epic projects.

Once we get a few players I will be hosting building competitions with prizes with giftcards of your choosing & donator ranks.

Join Bushland Builders today and discover a world where your creativity knows no bounds. Build, create, and inspire with plots and WorldEdit at your disposal!

I am looking for staff members, if this interests you, please join the server and say hi, or alternatively contact me on discord: cashmoney07522

IP: bushland-builders.net
snoopbobb
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner