Builders Needed Closed

Nxio's Avatar Nxio3/18/15 7:24 pm
1 emeralds 209 7
3/21/2015 2:34 pm
twinklestarstar's Avatar twinklestarstar
Hi, I am looking for builders. I am creating a mmorpg server (PixeltreeMMO) and I want to try and make it a really nice server with awesome builds! I am an amazing builder myself but we need more than one builder. If you want to join our build team please fill this out below

Apply for builder!
how long have you been building for:
Images of your builds:
why do you want to join:

I am only accepting 8 builders!
Nxio
Level 26 : Expert Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

twinklestarstar
03/21/2015 2:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
If you're still accepting i'd love to join!

-How long have you been building for: I've had Minecraft PC for almost a year but watched videos and played PE for a couple years (if that counts for anything)
-Images of your builds: see my tumblr at http://ista-puella.tumblr.com/
-Why do you want to join: I really like building and I'd love to build with new people! I think it'd be cool to have people other than my close friends see the stuff I make and to help out another server.
Regrock54 Builder
03/20/2015 6:37 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Apply for builder!
how long have you been building for: 2-3 Years.
Images of your builds: Some of my most recent builds are in my PMC profile.
why do you want to join: I'm looking for a MMO server where I can take the time to build cool creations, without being rushed that is. I'm great at making villages and Trees with Voxel. I'm currently on trial with Athion build team. Hopefully you like my builds. This was a short app.

- Collin
Nxio
03/21/2015 2:01 pm
Hi, I will show your app to the other staff
EmperorServer
03/19/2015 6:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Not atm but what do you need pics of?
Nxio
03/20/2015 6:17 pm
Of your minecraft builds so our staff can rate how good you are at building
EmperorServer
03/18/2015 8:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I know this is not the format but I want a good position

Staff Application

IGN
littlemukahula

Position wanted [b]
The position I want is at least admin, but I don't care overall about what rank I receive because I am here to help the server not to have power.

[b]Location
Winnipeg

What languages do you speak?
English and French

Tell us a bit about yourself
I am a fun, crazy gamer who just enjoys playing games and helping others out. I have been gaming since 2005~ on console and PC, on games like call of duty 4, final fantasy, counter-strike: source and much more. As I already stated, I love to help out in places where people needed it. Thats pretty much why I'm here.

Why should we pick you for the position?
I enjoy helping out other people with their servers and being a part of communities and just generally having fun. I mostly apply to make sure that it stays the way it was meant to be. Fun. We don't need those trolls coming into our games and destroying our fun. This is most of the reason on why I help out. I also help to apply to help out servers with server files/scripting, to create a better playing atmosphere for the players.

Exp in staff?
I've been administrating/more for about 3 years now. I know how to use a lot of permission plugins in minecraft, and as well as other games too. I can use/configure things like PEXRank, PermissionsEx, Essentials, Group Manager, Factions, CLAG etc

How long can you be on?
As much as you need me to, I'm usually on my PC every day, and I play a various amount of games, including minecraft. I can be more active on your server if you need me to. I have started getting out a little bit more so that is a downside but it doesn't eliminate the fact that I cannot assist the server and its endeavors.

Maturity 1/10?
It depends, If it's an admin situation, I'd guess I'm about 8/10 maturity, again, it depends. And any other time I can be about 6 or 5, but ultimately this shouldn't matter, cause you don't want dead-serious admins, cause that annoys players. You want fun, experienced admins, like me!

Name some of the basic administrative commands
[Additional] <Needed> <- Keys
/kick <name> [reason]
/ban <name> [reason]
/tempban <name> <time> [reason]
/banip <ip>
/warn <name> <reason>
/kill <name>
/tp <name>
/tphere <name>

Do you have a background of leaving/abusing/other?
Well, I do have a background on stopping a few of my old servers, but they were mostly cause I wasn't getting enough donations to keep it up, or no-one actually joined. And I don't have a big history of abusing commands in the past. There has been a few occasions where I do mess about with commands, but its really rare, and that mostly happened on my server, and no-one elses server. Also, I keep this in mind; they're just commands that you can use, and other people within the same rank. Abusing them on others, or just in general will annoy those who cannot do it, or just annoy people cause you're just being annoying in general.

Situations

Tell us how you would handle the following situations

Player X accuses Player Y of hacking. Player Y has been killing a lot of people and is a regular player to the server.
I would watch him for a little while and try to catch out anything suspicious, I would check out his base/home to see if he has a mass amount of rare items, and once I have gathered enough proof, I would confront him and I would try to see if he acts nervous or agitated, and I would catch him out and ban him if the proof adds up and he is acting weirdly/talking weirdly or if something doesn't add up.

Player X accuses Player Y of combat logging, saying he hit Player X and then Player X left the server.
I would check chat to see if Player X had infact left the server (most servers would have combatlogging plugins so this wouldn't be a big concern) and then I would try to track if Player Y had taken damage and confront him when he next joins.

Any more information?
I've always liked helping other people, and I hate cheaters in games, cause they're just ruining gameplay for others. I believe that every server should have people that know what they're doing, and people that can really make sure that no-one is having a bad time, unless its something more serious but thats something different entirely.
Nxio
03/19/2015 5:49 pm
do you have images?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome