Alagaësia - new RP server. Looking for builders/testers

Thoramyr's Avatar Thoramyr4/7/13 7:16 am
1 emeralds 290 4
5/24/2013 3:13 pm
sibylle221's Avatar sibylle221
Alagaësia is a brand new role playing server currently in the making. We plan on having 4 races, (maybe more in the future) quests, town role play, and more. The server is going to be using a half-whitelist. (players can look around but must be accepted to do anything.)

What we are looking for right now are some builders to help in the creation of dungeons and quest areas, and also testers to provide feedback. We'll also be looking for some moderators for when the server is fully up and running. Anyone who helps us with building and has a good personality may be able to become a mod.

Anyone interested in building something or being a moderator, feel free to post something about yourself and your qualifications.

Whitelist Application
Minecraft name:
Building Style:
Why you are interested:
How good are you at role playing?:
*images of things you've built are helpful*

http://alagaesia-mc.enjin.com/home
Thoramyr
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

sibylle221
05/24/2013 3:13 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I would love to go on and help anyway I can.
I am sibylle221
I haven't done too much building but I really want to help.
I'm interested because I love the series and would love to go on a server about it.
I've been on loads of role play servers.
I really want to help
eccsdee
04/07/2013 7:48 am
Level 26 : Expert Cake
Well, it's kinda on my kindle fire lol. But it'll be done in about 2 weeks.
eccsdee
04/07/2013 7:28 am
Level 26 : Expert Cake
Whitelist Application
Minecraft name: H_MAN_25
Building Style: Well, that really depends on what I'm asked to do, although I like making abandoned places and the stories behind them
Why you are interested: I've been looking for a role-play server for a while but haven't found one, maybe I can check out yours or possibly become a mod on it? I've also been looking to become a mod for a while now too.
How good are you at role playing?: I have wrote a book with a large variety of characters (not published yet though) and in my school I think I've won an award for the best actor in my year, but it's going to be announced.
Qualifications: I've won two IT awards at my school, I'm really good at role-play, I'm really creative (ask if your interested in my work) and I think I'm head admin on another server (it hasn't been finished yet because of technical difficulties).
Thoramyr
04/07/2013 7:36 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
You sound like you'll be a great addition to the server. I forgot to mention, but we are also interested in any writers as well. Come on the server and show us your building skills. I'd love to see some of your literature too.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome