AboveMC Network Recruitment Accepting Idea Developers

Diz's Avatar Diz8/7/16 10:48 pm
1 emeralds 177 4
8/8/2016 4:01 pm
Diz's Avatar Diz
Above Network Employment:
[​IMG]
Hello all I am Diz the owner of Above Network.
I am very proud to be presenting a network like this and know the future of our network is very bright and full of opportunities. Above Network is an upcoming, fresh and creative server.
We offer an action-packed gamemode for everyone to play.
Our network offers a space-themed RPG like no other.
The senior leadership time and I have been recruiting some of the finest developers lately to work on our core and our gameplay director has been working extremely hard getting some of the most unique plugins in the game. We have big things planned for the future and need to employ both developers and staff members.

We are recruiting admins, moderators & helpers.
My standards are extremely high and I will only be recruiting very experienced staff.
When applying be prepared to work with some extremely experiences colleagues.
Here at Above we only offer the very best.

To apply for a developer role you must be above 13 years of age and have good knowledge in Java. No exceptions will be made. We would also like it if you had further knowledge in other languages. We will not be recruiting Skript developers. You must be able to supply at least one plugin(s) for our lead-developer to decompile to see the true quality of your work.
We will interview you and sort payed positions from there.

To apply for a staff position you must be over 13. The reason we are accepting some younger employees is because I know that there are a lot of experienced and mature people out there at this age. You must have a good portfolio/experience in work and show a striving attitude. We will not be accepting ordinary candidates and only the very best.
We are looking for professional, mature and experiences staff members who can handle a lot of pressure as the network expands and whatnot. We are looking for genuine staff members who can meet our criteria on a daily basis. You must not lie in the interview as we will be having background checks on you.

To be interviewed leave a notice down below and add my discord Trevor G#7589
You will be interviewed from there.
Only add me if you fit the requirements.

Thank you for your time, senior leadership team of Above Network.
Become prepared or prepare to fail.​
Diz
Level 1 : New Network