thatonenetheritesword's Avatar thatonenetheritesword10/28/23 4:37 am
1 emeralds 153 5
11/4/2023 7:34 am
Mind_388's Avatar Mind_388
g i v e i d e a
Posted by thatonenetheritesword's Avatar
thatonenetheritesword
Level 25 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mind_388
11/04/2023 7:34 am
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon
Add explosive pizza and troll fish

Explosive pizza is a block that kinda has the same shape as cake and when you right click it it makes an explosion (and you also restore some hunger)
Explosive pizza is crafted with 3 TNT and 1 pizza
The pizza is crafted with one bread, one cheese and one piece of meat (can be chicken, fish, beef, even mutton!)
Cheese is a item crafted when you put milk in a cauldron for a few minecraft days and then pick it up with a shovel. If the milk sits for too long, it expires and becomes expired milk (it poisons you when drinked)

Troll fish is a fish that when you come too close, something bad happens like tnt falls on you, you lose all of your items, a charged creeper with speed 5 comes running at you. If you kill it, it will give you the mysterious potion.
If you drink the potion, either you will die (and all items get deleted) or a 50% chance of whenever you sleep you teleport to the diamond dimension and you can bring tools with you but if try to break a block you wake up with poison, mining fatigue, nausea and other bad effects

Also a small bonus idea: When you raid villager chests, all of the villagers in the village summon an iron golem each that all have speed 5 and strength 5 and all of the iron golems attack you and they have more range so that you cant pillar up to escape them. They wont stop chasing you until you die and if you punch a villager, same thing but each villager summons 5 iron golems.
ScotsMiser
10/28/2023 6:42 am
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
Well, you can leave villagers as is their AS [​Artificial Stupidity] is already orders of magnitude worse than the natural variety… (and I'm not an astronomer).

I'm not sure how one would go about making MC: the stupid update as whatever feature you choose to parody is likely to have at least a small contingent of fans likely to take umbridge…

MS/Mj has – form time to time – put out April Fool's updates which might have some pointers and would allow you to steer clear of the bits they've already done.

Many things that could be done would be more 5sec funny (eg. a button type that was push once to turn on, again to turn off, but with no visual indication of status) rather than anything players would want to use for any length of time.

It will be interesting to see what approaches to the idea are suggested….
thatonenetheritesword
11/04/2023 4:55 am
do you have any ideas? i just wanna make a bad Minecraft mod
ScotsMiser
11/04/2023 5:06 am
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
See above re a stupid button idea.

Also how about a block that can only be placed on itself or bedrock.

A water variant that flows uphill (just reversing the sign in the vanilla flow mechanics won't work, there would need to be a constraint that the flowing water have a non-air block directly beneath it and within som small number of Y value.)
thatonenetheritesword
11/04/2023 5:24 am
k
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome