I added new biomes and structures to Deep Adventures

Molitoola's Avatar Molitoola3/16/24 5:07 am
3/16/2024 6:22 am
Papa Enny's Avatar Papa Enny
Today I would like to share more information about the Deep Adventures Minecraft mod that I announced a few days ago.

New Biome: Slimy Caves
Slimy caves biome is a great place to collect slime blocks!A special block called slimy layer forms the floor of the biome. You can never get this block in survival.You can also quickly dig this block with a shovel! but when digged it will drop
2 slime balls.Once you get past the slimy layer you will see a slime block paradise underneath. I once collected 11 stacks of slime blocks from this biome.

New Hostile Mob: Clammy
Clammy only appears in Slimy Caves. It has 20 health and can be dealt 3 heart damage. When you killed a clammy, a new item called accumulated slime drops.

New Food: Accumulated Slime
Gives 0.8 saturation and fills 2 hunger bars.

New Ore: Topaz
Topaz is found between layers 5 and 25. It has a strength between iron and diamond, but its armor is weaker than iron.
Color Palette: Orange and Yellow

New Structure: Brick Dungeon
brick dungeons are usually found in caves very close to the surface. Sometimes you can even see it on surface! Additionally, diamonds, carrots,
potatoes, gold and topaz can be found here.

Also, if you have any questions about this mod or my other mods (Inn In The Road and Biox- Biome Expansions), don't hesitate to ask!
Molitoola
Level 23 : Expert Modder