Which trim is better?accessibility

Rhombicosidodecahedron's Avatar Rhombicosidodecahedron10/17/23 11:06 am
2 emeralds 250 5
11/18/2023 5:04 pm
Liamlegend's Avatar Liamlegend
Im probably gonna use tide, since its the hardest one to get (exept silence, but i dont like how it looks), but diamond or gold?

Diamond looks like prismarine so i think its kinda epic to have diamond armor from the end, trim from the ocean, and netherite from the nether.
The netherite--gold Combo also looks sick, but isnt as cool.
I also have my trimmed tools pack on, and i think diamond just looks better on tools.
Gold would also practically be better if i install a datapack/mod that makes piggers not agro if you have gold trims.
Diamond is also a lil more expensive and more minecrafty idk

I its on netherite btw
Posted by Rhombicosidodecahedron's Avatar
Rhombicosidodecahedron
Level 38 : Artisan Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Liamlegend
11/18/2023 5:04 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Cookie
Considering your preferences and the aesthetic choices you've outlined, it sounds like going with diamond trims for your Netherite armor could create a unique and visually appealing combination. The thematic connection between the End, ocean, and Nether adds a nice touch to your overall appearance in the game. Plus, if you have a trimmed tools pack and think diamond looks better on tools, it's a cohesive choice. Ultimately, go with what you find most visually pleasing and enjoy your adventures in style!
ItzOrangey
10/19/2023 2:56 pm
Level 41 : Master Wolf
Netherite and gold is underrated. It's cheap yet looks awesome:
The Great Magispeller
10/19/2023 11:43 am
Level 42 : Master Mage
Silence and Vex is Good in My Own Opinion
Also These Combos are Nice in My Own Opinion
Netherite Armor + Gold/Diamond(Both Ingredients to Make Netherite Stuff expect the 2 Blocks)/Amethyst(I have Dragon xx Gear in a World)Trim
ScotsMiser
10/17/2023 3:03 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
history
"Gold would also practically be better if i install a datapack/mod that makes piggers not agro if you have gold trims."

Most unfortunate that MS/Mj didn't add this feature; it would have given trims some degree of functionality.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To the question, none are better or worse as none do anything, which shifts the question to which looks best…
…and that is strictly YMMV

By the bye, with ten possible colors, 16 possible patterns each armor piece has 161 variations [(10 x 16) + unadorned]
and with four pieces of armor one has
possible combinations [161^4]

Doubled to
if one allows for swapping an elytra for the chestplate.

If one also onsiders the different armor types from leather to netherite, the above numbers rise to
801 variations per piece, thus
possible combinations [801^4]

Doubled to
if one allows for swapping an elytra for the chestplate.

This will give plenty of room for players to experiment and individualize while attempting to optimize the 'coolness' of their 'look'…

[​The numbers go even higher if a player uses lees than all four armor slots, but that seems insufficiently likely to be worth calculating]
Rhombicosidodecahedron
10/18/2023 10:28 am
Level 38 : Artisan Crafter
true, but im already gonna be using tide(maybe snout) on netherite, im just not sure if gold or diamond
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome