Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished!

FactorPac's Avatar FactorPac โ€ข 11/5/23 1:00 am
2 emeralds 127 3
11/13/2023 2:57 pm
robcantor's Avatar robcantor
Don't you hate it when you're at your desk, writing away, set your pencil down for a second and look back and it's gone? Well here are the TOP TEN PLACES YOUR PENCIL COULD HAVE GONE IF YOU SET IT DOWN AND IT VANISHED!

#1: It rolled off the table.

#2:
It hates you and decided to jump off the desk.

#3:
It decided sitting around all day like a bum on the desk was pitiful and went off to college.

#4:
It ran off to start a family with kids.

#5:
You ate it.

#6:
It went to the plastic surgeon's to get a new eraser.

#7:
It straight up died and vanished like a Jedi.

#8:
Brian's hero.

#9:
I lied. there are only 8.

did you enjoy Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished?????????? would you like to see more Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished??????????????????? tell me if you want any Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished?????????????????? tell me Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished???????????Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished!Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished!Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished!Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished!Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished!Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished!Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished!Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished!Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished!Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished!Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished!Top 10 places your pencil could have gone if you set it down and it vanished!แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.แ“ตโˆทแ”‘!¡ ||๐™นโšโˆทแ“ญแ’ท๊–ŽโŽ“.

FactorPac
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner