The Big Announcement

spiderbat's Avatar spiderbat β€’ 10/27/23 5:10 pm history
5 emeralds 285 3
10/27/2023 11:23 pm
DragonKingofDarkon's Avatar DragonKingofDarkon

NEWS

Hello all I come to you today with an important announcement, it is time, it is the day you all have hopefully been waiting for… I have an announcement to make… and that is…. the chameleon222 project is ONE YEAR old!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ To celebrate how far we’ve come i thought I’d use this as a moment to go over some things that i have been conceptualizing & working on over the last few months!

I’m always trying to improve my work and make everything as clear & easy as possible! Over the last year my content has gone through many design changes and I really think I’m happy with the direction the graphics/design is soon going in, and I think you’ll enjoy it too! 😚

Since this summer I’ve loved doing specific requests or just collaborative work I’ve always thought about on how i could collaborate with the community more and create more custom things my magic abilities πŸͺ„it all started with the Biome Vote Poll I posted. I was taken away with the responses i got and you guys seemed to love the polls and pressing the buttons so… polls are coming back! But more on that later… πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I’ve also come up with a more efficient & more organized way of working on projects and with that I’ve learned some new tools and have been able to improve my work process for when I create new content in the future, and i will be able to take on a bit more stuff now if you have any ideas you’d like to see come to life shoot me a message on patreon where i do custom requests!! ;p😁

ASIDE FROM THAT

My messages though are always open and feel free to ask me any questions or anything you need or would like help working on I will be more than happy to help you with anything!! πŸ™πŸ’―πŸ’―

THE DISCORD

Tbh i’ve never really been active on discord or used it but I thought it would be a useful place for a bunch of tools & such with links also maybe like updates on what’s to come in the future or just questions and stuff or really whatever !! You can find the invite here!

GTA MAP PROGRESS & RELEASE

This map has been one of my hugest and most special projects to work on. I also started working on this map right around the time that i started! Usually i will release a progress version of the map every month, but since August I’ve been thinking about only releasing the map when it is absolutely ready as monthly releases sometimes didn’t contain as much change as i had planned. For the first time (idkwhyididntdothissooner) the next release will have an in-detail post about all that’s changed along with more images!! The latest & most up-to-date version of the GTA V map will have a release date soon, and will bring a ton more noticeable great improvements, and so much more detail since the August release!

You can find new images & updated information soon here
& here or even here!

OLD CONTENT

I do have some news some may find unfortunate, i have decided some of my content on Patreon will very soon be discontinued & or removed forever, but it doesn’t have to be goodbye so soon! You can still see these posts & download these packs on Patreon as of writing this post! Some content may be re-released in the future when they have been reworked & the time is right.

But there is some good news! Over the last year you’ve all been able to see some of my packs go through a few releases as new updates to Minecraft roll out, well with the next new version on its way, a few older versions of packs will be available on PMC!

NEW CONTENT

Now lastly, I’m sure you’re probably wondering, what is the shocking groundbreaking jaw dropping projects that are coming soon that we are expecting? Well… you see…

that will all be completely up to YOU! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Yes that’s right!! 😏😏😏 the next upcoming projects are going to be featured in a series of polls, so you will get to decide and fight until the end !! 🦾😈 the community voting is going to be out of control more than everπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”±I invite you all to join in the vote even if you just press a random option on the poll😜and hopefully all goes to plan!! But remember… losing votes may be lost forever !!😯😯

you'll always be able to vote here once the poll goes up & find more polls here:

https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/chameleon222/forum

patreon.com/chameleon222 (Public Poll)

Everyone is allowed to vote! πŸ“₯
and yes, you can vote on both sites, boost your vote!!! πŸ“©

Keep an eye out! πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈ 10/28!!!!!!!!

thank you guys for sticking with me, one year is crazyyyy and a lot of u have been here since the beginning I know basically all your usernames you guys keep me creating for Minecraft and I really do enjoy it so thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈπŸ™
spiderbat
Level 51 : Grandmaster Architect