[Feed Back] Schematic Store

SnoweyRawr's Avatar SnoweyRawr6/26/13 10:26 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 13
6/26/2013 11:17 am
Dlljs's Avatar Dlljs
Hello Ladies and Gents of PMC,

Today I would like to propose an idea to you. That idea is... make money from your MC Builds. I'm not talking about the adverts before downloads business people do. I mean make money from your builds directly from a store. Have a Schematic store where you could buy good, top quality schematics for your own projects.

How it will work?
Well lets start with the person with a schematic. Say they have a fancy house and think other people would like to use it so they upload it to the store. That person can then set a price for it so lets say £0.50 for the house. 10% of that is commission to the website hosting it. So the seller has a schematic in the store.

Now we have you who wants a fancy house but you've checked PMC and all you've found is mud huts which are not worth the time of day. You have some £££ and you want something good. You can pop over to the store, search for a "house" and you find the fancy house some guy uploaded. You buy it for £0.50 and it sends you the download link.

Now the person who uploaded the schematic now has £0.45 in their account and you have a fancy house you can use in your project.

Why would the store be better?
Quality control. No rubbish mud huts, no rip-offs of villagers villages or desert temples. You can earn a few spare £££ on the side for playing MC.

Schematics would be checked to make sure its not stolen or copied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now this is just an idea. Tell me what you think?
SnoweyRawr
Level 44 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Dlljs
06/26/2013 11:06 am
Level 37 : Artisan Nerd
Make it virtual money please! I play a game where you can buy stuff out of virtual money.

Keep calm and carry on!

Dlljs.

P.S. Guess which game I am talking about. Just for fun!
Cid_of_Lufenia
06/26/2013 11:05 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
I have made many a schematic for free personally so selling them is not a good way to go.......maybe you can have a donation box however so if people are pleased with their results and or they want the website to stay up they can donate to you.
SnoweyRawr
06/26/2013 11:02 am
Thank you for the feed back people. You've been most helpful.
GetVape
06/26/2013 10:53 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
Dumb idea make it for free plus mcshcem doesn' work for me so I will be paying like 20 schems and then it doesn't work you suck dude!
Dlljs
06/26/2013 11:17 am
Level 37 : Artisan Nerd
Aha! I've got it! If the schematic doesn't work, you can get your money back. However, you must delete the schematic and show proof that you bought it. (like the bill for example)

Keep calm and carry on!

Dlljs.
DustyDesigns
06/26/2013 11:10 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Architect
Eerr, so it his is fault if you buy stuff and can't get it working?

LOL. I actually think you suck. Making schematics 'work' is very easy. No offence.
Fighterbear12
06/26/2013 10:46 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Musician
Well, bad idea. It's just dumb, paying for a minecraft SCHEMATIc?! I mean, you can download something...like Halion for FREE D:
SnoweyRawr
06/26/2013 10:44 am
Thank you for the feed back so far. Keep it coming.
SG_Unicron
06/26/2013 10:42 am
Level 27 : Expert Engineer
Sounds pretty decent. But I'm not sure your "Store" would like my TARDIS rooms.
DarkEyeDragon
06/26/2013 10:41 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
dude... If you want to make money go get a job... Most of the players are under 15 so no one even has money, and then i don't even mention having PayPal...
RaidScorpion
06/26/2013 10:38 am
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn
Bad idea. Why everything needs to cost? It's virtual anyways.
thebronyboigaming+
06/26/2013 10:35 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Bad idea...
-Rusty-
06/26/2013 10:30 am
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
Dumb idea

Anything in Minecraft you have to pay for is a little stupid
Mainly because I could get my friend, who is a skilled builder.
Or even request to a builder here on PMC, to build something close to what are selling, for free
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome