Mob Vote 2023 Poll

Zelvind's Avatar Zelvind4/25/24 10:48 pm
3 emeralds 118 5
5/6/2024 7:59 am
Zelvind's Avatar Zelvind
So this mob vote the armadillo won, this left many people excited about dog armor. But on the other hand others wish the crab or penguin would have won. So if you had a chance to do another vote to show your opinion this is the place. (Personally I wanted the crab 🦀… the updates to dogs were cool though)

The options were:

Armadillo: promised to give armor to wolves (later added new types of dogs)

Crab: A cute mob residing in mangrove swamps that would drop a claw which would let a player reach farther.

Penguin: Would make boats faster in water when near (similar to dolphins)
Zelvind
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/05/2024 1:12 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
Daralexen
It would have been a better idea to just do a "second chance" poll and only put the Crab against the Penguin. The Armadillo is liked by a majority of the player base already due to being some well-needed wildlife to some bland biomes and Wolf Armour.
05/06/2024 7:59 am
Zelvind
Also I am a crab voter, but I love the new updates with the wolves. Since it’s not obvious if the updates to dogs (besides armor) was due to the armadillo winning, it also leaves you unsure what other unannounced features could come to the game. It also makes the vote feel a bit rigged.
05/06/2024 7:57 am
Zelvind
This was a test to see if the community changed their mind. In nearly every poll online before the mob vote the crab was winning by a landslide. I did this poll to see if they have changed their mind, and now voted armadillo rather than crab. Let’s be honest if I did crab vs penguin, the crab would easily win.
04/26/2024 1:05 am
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
I don't think there has been much change in people's feelings on this (possibly a few armidillo votes lost over dog barding not being as was anticipated by an individual).
04/26/2024 8:12 am
Zelvind
On most online polls, the crab was winning by a lot. It was a surprise that it lost. I feel like the change in opinion is that people like the armadillo more than before. This is because of the new updates to dogs (not promised in the vote but probably linked). There is some proof of cheating the vote, but the real reason is that a lot of younger kids did the mob vote on the console edition and either didn’t know how or who to vote for or just didn’t see a good reason for the other 2.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome