Ice Sword

Nonsense0909688's Avatar Nonsense090968811/29/23 7:45 am
2 emeralds 127 2
11/29/2023 7:00 pm
KnockbackNemo's Avatar KnockbackNemo
Hello Guys Nonsense0909688 here, Its been a long time since I have uploaded. Today i was thinking of uploading when a idea of 'Ice Sword' came to my mind . It would of great help if you me some of your ideas for the 'ice sword'.
Nonsense0909688
Level 24 : Expert Miner Robot

Create an account or sign in to comment.

KnockbackNemo
11/29/2023 7:00 pm
Any/All • Level 12 : Journeyman Fish Fish
You should make it give mobs slowness 3 and freeze water when you click on it
ScotsMiser
11/29/2023 5:28 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
One obvious antecedant item would be the 'Frost Brand' weapons from AD&D which dealt extra damage to fire/flame based creatures. [​Lazy and working from memory.]

Introducing such a thing into MC (which would likely rewuire a mod) could produce a admage enhancing enchantment that specifically targeted various nether mobs (anything with immunity to lava damage, for instance) in a wal similar to 'Smite' targeting the undead. [​Note that Blaze, Ghasts, and Magma Cubes are immune to smite.]

Adding such weapons [​I would add an axe form in addition to the sword] could be either by enchantment or by craftimg (possibly substituting Blue Ice for the blade components in the current recipies). If introduced by crafting, allowing 'Bane' anchantments to increase the efficacy of the weapons might be preferable to adding another enchanment. [​This would make Bane less of a drug on the market.]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome