How to teach someone to tie their shoes

FactorPac's Avatar FactorPac11/26/23 6:31 pm
2 emeralds 124 1
11/26/2023 8:30 pm
ScotsMiser's Avatar ScotsMiser
Tying a shoe is one of the most important things ever to learn in your entire life. Heart attack? Just tie it!
So, you should pass this knowledge on to others. Here are some ways you can teach someone to tie their shoes!

First Method:
Neal down in front of the child and pace your hands on their shoes. Say, "Bunny ears! BUNNY EARS! BUNNY EARS!!"
Then, magically tie their shoes. the child's brain will be overloaded with useful information, causing them to
shrivel up and die.

Second Method:
Neal down in front of the child and pace your hands on their shoes. Say, "Watch." while tying their shoes, be sure to breathe down their neck and in their face to make sure they get plenty of oxygen. After you finish tying their shoes,
they'll break down and cry because they're a kid and kids cry for no reason.

Third Method:
Neal down in front of the child and pace your hands on their shoes. Then, while they least expect it, shoot up and grab them by the neck and throw them out of the window. This works 100% of the time and is definitely the most effective method of teaching someone to tie their shoes.

© Illegitimate company or something. give me your shoes.

FactorPac
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner