About my Minecraft Map : Cliffwoodbook

WataruVRZ's Avatar WataruVRZ4/13/24 5:07 am history
4/13/2024 5:54 pm
NerdQueen098's Avatar NerdQueen098
Hello there strangers!

This is my first Topic on my minecraft city map.
For more than eight months, my Minecraft city map called Cliffwood has just been sitting there, not changing at all. It's not because I don't like working on it anymore, but because I've been really busy with other stuff and just haven't had the time or energy to keep it up. And then, to make things worse, I accidentally deleted a part of the update I was working on [Image]. It was like all my hard work just vanished in an instant, and it really bummed me out. I felt like giving up on the whole thing because I was so frustrated. But after a year or two, I saw videos on YouTube of other people building cool stuff in Minecraft, and it got me motivated to start working on my map again. And wouldn't you know it, right around that time, the game got an update with some new features. It was fun testing some build with the new blocks added. Now I'm ready to get back into it and make my city map. It's gonna take some time, but I'm determined to bring it back to life, one step at a time.

The next update will not be big like your expectation
that will completely overhaul the entire map, it will be a update to old part of the map so it is up to date.

I will link some leak image about the upcoming update so that my minecraft map is not completely dead.

Remake:[Image]

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

That's all for now and I hope that you have a wonderful day!
WataruVRZ
Level 18 : Journeyman Collective